shout

genre: fluff, angst, tattoo artist au
summary: minho accidentally raises his voice in an argument.
requested by: @princessjinz

not proofread

"there's nothing going on between us." minho pinched his nose bridge, a little annoyed.

jisung had seen him with a boy and he'd hug him rather intimately. he'd jumped to conclusions even though minho had pushed him away, he was clouded by doubt from his past.

"w-why wa-was he h-hugging you l-like that th-then." jisung argued back.

"i don't know! i don't fucking know, okay?! he forced himself on me!" minho raised his voice a little and jisung flinched away a little, feeling tears in his eyes.

"s-so-sorry." he stammered, a tear slipped out his eye.

"darling, i'm sorry, i'm so sorry." minho's voice and whole expression immediately softened and he reached out for jisung but the boy stepped away.

"i-i'm sorry, i-i'm s-sorry, i-i didn't m-mean to acc-accuse you." he inhaled sharply, his body trembling as he squeezed his eyes shut.

"no, it's okay, it's okay, my love." minho spoke quietly, desperate to stop this from progressing to a panic attack,

"p-please do-don't hurt m-me." jisung crouched on the floor and covered his head, bringing his knees up to his chest.

minho's heart broke into a million pieces.

"princess, i won't hurt you, i'm so sorry for raising my voice." minho spoke slowly and quietly, he kept a distance from the boy, he knew a panic attack was imminent and so he focused on calming jisung down.

"sweetheart, can you look at me?" minho prompted and jisung complied, though it was probably out of fear of doing something wrong.

"good boy, you're doing good, it's okay, you're safe, i'm sorry for raising my voice." the older apologised once again, wanting jisung to fully understand his sincerity, and it seemed to work.

jisung's crying had calmed a little, but his breathing was still sporadic.

"can i touch you?" jisung nodded a little.

minho brought jisung's hand to his chest and made the boy feel his heartbeat before breathing in deeply though his nose and out through his mouth, the younger tried to copy but found it a bit difficult and got angry at himself.

minho noticed this and caressed his hand with his thumb, "it's okay, take your time."

after a while, jisung's breathing became relatively normal and he reached out and made grabby hands at minho, wanting him closer.

minho sat next to jisung against the wall and brought the boy close to his side, kissing his temple.

"darling, can you tell me five things that you can see?" minho rubbed his hand up and down jisung's waist.

"y-you, t-table, floor, w-wall a-and y-your tattoos." jisung traced the tattoos on minho's arm.

"good, now are there four things you can feel?" the older asked, helping ground jisung ground himself.

"y-your sh-shirt, y-your ski-skin, my sh-shirt, your j-jeans." jisung's sniffed.

"you're doing so well, hm? just three more. what three things can you hear?" minho carried on.

"the ci-city, y-your brea-breathing and th-the r-radio."

"good boy," minho praised, "what two things can you smell?"

"y-you a-a-and...i-i don't kn-know." jisung started to panic because he couldn't think of anything else, his large eyes glossed over.

"that's okay, baby, how about...the candle that's burning over there." minho gently pointed over to the dinner table.

"y-yeah." jisung nodded.

"okay, last one my sweet, what's one thing can you taste?"

"m-my sa-saliva?" jisung questioned.

minho giggled a little, "yeah, i guess." he smiled and ruffled jisung's hair.

"i never meant to raise my voice at you, darling. i never have and i'll never do it again, i promise." minho kissed jisung's head.

"i-it's o-okay." jisung snuggled into the older's side.

"you did so well, okay?" minho rubbed his waist gently.

"mm, th-thank you." jisung mumbled.

"what for?"

"he-helping me." jisung's words slowed as he became more sleepy.

"i'll always be there for you my love, i'm sorry."

"s-stop ap-apologising." jisung completely relaxed against minho, falling into a light sleep.

noticing this, minho picked him up carefully and took him to their bedroom, laying him on the bed. he went to to change out of his jeans when he heard jisung whine.

"i'm coming baby, wait a minute." he quickly change and climbed into bed next to jisung.

the boy immediately clung onto minho, burying his head into minho's chest, feeling himself slip into dreamland again.

"i'm sorry, darling, i love you." minho kissed his head gently.

"i l-love you t-too." jisung yawned before falling asleep fully.

minho still felt guilty but nevertheless, pushed it aside knowing that jisung was okay.

he pressed one more kiss to the top of jisung's head before he buried his nose into the younger's hair, falling asleep to the comforting scent of his raspberry shampoo.

A//N: what should i do for the 100th chapter? i wanna make it something special!

love you 💕