proposal

genre: fluff
summary: minho proposes to jisung at their fan meeting.
requested by: @skzluvhyunjin

not proofread

everyone knew that han jisung and lee minho from straykids were dating. it was the news of the year pretty much. the first lgbtq kpop couple. the world went crazy. but after a year or so, it calmed down and they could live their lives happily. of course they got hate, of course their were crazy saesangs, but nothing they couldn't handle.

it was their 4th fan meeting with stays and minho had something planned which all the members were involved in but jisung.

in minho's pocket was jisung's dream ring. it had a silver band with three diamonds, one on each side and then one in the middle.

(something like this ^^)

jisung had always dreamed of getting married, and the members knew it. he always talked about it.

so minho decided to give stays a gift, and propose to jisung at the fan meet. he got all the members involved and they all tried to convince him it would go well because he was absolutely petrified that jisung would say no.

the fan meeting was nearly coming to an end, but stray kids had one last announcement. jisung was about to walk off the stage, since they'd said their goodbyes, but was pulled back by his wrist by hyunjin.

confused, he just messed about with his skzoo silently.

"stays, just before we say goodbye, we have one last announcement to make." chan smiled widely, discreetly patting minho's back in reassurance.

minho walked over to jisung and grabbed him by the arm, pulling him into the middle of the stage.

it was obvious that he had no idea what was happening as he looked at minho with furrowed brows.

"jisung," minho let out a deep breath, speaking into his microphone, one hand holding jisung's. "ever since our trainee days i knew that you were the one for me. it was like
love at first sight and i would stay up, in my bed, wondering how the hell the universe was able to create someone like you. a lot of the time i catch myself staring, even when our relationship was a secret i caught myself staring, because i just can't believe that you're real. even now." jisung felt tears in his eyes.

the whole world melted away from them and it was like it was only them two standing on that stage, no one else. for a moment, minho stopped talking to wipe jisung's tears away from his face. stays erupted into 'aw's.

"i like the analogy of us being two chopsticks." jisung giggled at this. "no one else can fill my heart like you do, no one else can make me blush and give me butterflies like you do. you're so beautiful jisung, inside and out, i swear i can't live without you." he let of jisung's hand and dug in his pocket.

"i love you more than the air i breathe, more than the ground i walk on, more than the food i eat." he got down on one knee.

jisung brought his hands up to his face. he didn't know what he expected but, to be honest, it wasn't this. tears were streaming down his face and he sobbed quietly.

minho dabbed his eyes slightly, tearing up as well. he opened the box to reveal the most beautiful ring jisung had ever seen, "so, will you make me the happiest person alive and be mine forever? will you marry me han jisung?"

"yes!" jisung basically screamed, inhaling deeply and crying hysterically.

he nodded frantically, holding his hand out so minho could slide the ring onto his finger.

minho beamed and brought jisung into his embrace. kissing his temples as the younger clutched the fabric of his shirt, wetting the material.

"i love you so much princess." minho whispered into jisung's ear, away from the ear shot of the crowd. they were going crazy so even if he shouted it, they probably wouldn't hear anyway.

jisung buried his head into the crook of the older's neck.

the members applauded them and lunged forward for a group hug with the skzoos surrounding the newly engaged couple.

after a while, jisung broke out of the hug and found an on stage camera. he walked up to it and showed the ring.

"look how beautiful!" he exclaimed, beaming with excitement.

he squealed with hyunjin and felix, showing them the ring more closely as well and then he went back to minho.

the older placed his hands on jisung's waist and brought the boy in for a kiss. it was sweet and innocent but the other members still blocked the view claiming they were 'protecting stays innocence'.

~+*+~

the fan meeting was officially over and they were backstage.

jisung jumped on minho as soon as they were out of sight and kissed him rather aggressively.

minho reciprocated immediately, placing his hands on the boys waist and letting jisung take the lead for a little bit before he eventually overtook, pinning jisung against the wall.

"okay! that's enough of that." seungmin exclaimed as he wandered through the door.

since the moment was ruined, they both pulled away with flushed faces and swollen lips.

"you two are gross." changbin commented, jisung just stuck his tongue out at him.

"you're just jealous that you're not getting married." jisung taunted.

"yeah right." changbin fired back, but in the end he was smiling showing that he was happy for the two of them.

jisung didn't move from where he was trapped between the wall and minho, instead he just looked down at the ring, tilting his finger from side to side so it shone in the light.

"isn't it so pretty?" jisung asked him, as if he wasn't the one who bought it. "minnie, look how pretty it is." he giggled with so much joy that he was pretty much bursting with it.

minho kissed his forehead lightly and then peppered his whole face with kisses, earning that laugh from the younger that he loved so much.

"hmm, yeah, beautiful." minho commented, but he was only looking at jisung.

A//N: short and cute 😚

i literally cannot wait until i get proposed to/married, i'm seriously such a stereotypical girl, i already know exactly how i want my wedding and proposal to go and everything lol

love you 🩷