advantage pt. 2

genre: fluff, angst
summary: minho and jisung fight because minho wants jisung to drop one of his friends part 2.
requested by: @3irc0_

not proofread (the day i proofread one of these i'll buy you all a skz album 😭)

jisung groaned as he woke up, he shuffled in the bed and snuggled into the warmth. he had a pounding headache and the light was blinding him even though he had his eyes closed.

the warmth he was nestled into suddenly started moving before it abruptly stopped. there was a little more shifting before a hand laced into jisung's hair. the boy flinched at the unexpected contact and the hand pulled away.

"ji? you awake?" a raspy voice called.

jisung sat up a little too fast at the sound, he groaned and held his head in his hands, squeezing his eyes shut, attempting to ease the pain.

he looked around for the source of the voice until his eyes landed on minho who was lying on his back and rubbing his eyes.

"wh-what happened?" jisung asked cautiously.

"your 'friend' got you drunk and tried to take advantage of you. it would've worked if i didn't stop him." minho sighed and sat up slowly, tousling his hair and yawning.

"oh." was all jisung said. he needed a moment to take it in.

"we'll talk about it when we've both fully woken up. go shower, there's medicine in the cabinet." minho patted his shoulder and the younger reluctantly stood up, making his way out of minho's bedroom and into the bathroom.

minho took this time to get up and make breakfast for the both of them.

he decided on a simple meal of toast and eggs. he didn't feel like making anything extra.

once the other finally made it out the bathroom, they sat down at the little dining table to eat.

a few moments of slightly uncomfortable silence ticked by before minho finally decided to speak up.

"i'm sorry for leaving you alone for three days, i feel really guilty that i couldn't be there to prevent what happened." minho sighed and placed his fork down, looking at his plate, too nervous to make eye contact with jisung.

"what actually happened?" jisung asked nervously, scared to figure out the answer since he could barely remember anything that had happened the night before.

"he didn't do anything to you, i got there before he could, but he did purposely make you get drunk." the older moved the food around on his plate, suddenly losing his appetite as all the possibilities of what could've happened if he didn't arrive just in time flooded through his head.

"don't feel guilty min." jisung smiled lightly, "i should've listened to you instead of immediately jumping to his defence. i'm sorry for not believing you, this is my fault, not yours." the younger reached over and held minho's hand in his. the other held his hand back, giving it a little squeeze.

"what? it's not your fault. you couldn't have known." minho frowned.

"let's just say it was no ones fault." jisung concluded. putting another mouthful of toast and eggs in his mouth.

minho nodded before opening his mouth again to talk, "can we put this behind us?" he asked.

"of course." jisung smiled.

~+*+~

it was late afternoon and the two were watching a film. well, they were meant to be watching a film, but it was paused right now as minho was in the bathroom and jisung was waiting for him.