kidnapped pt. 2

genre: fluff, angst, gang au
summary: jisung gets kidnapped by minho's rival gang.
requested by: @3irc0_

not proofread

as soon as they got home, minho admitted jisung to their private hospital. he didn't want to because he wanted to spend as much time as he could by the boys side, but he knew that jisung needed to get treated quickly.

minho let out a breath and sat down on the waiting room chairs. he rubbed his clammy hands on his trousers as he leg bounced up and down. he was nervous for the verdict but he wasn't going to leave until he got a rundown of the situation.

after about an hour, a doctor came out of the room jisung was in and the older immediately stood up, wanting to know his boyfriend's condition.

"mr lee," she began, "mr han has a fractured rib, however, that's the most serious injury and it's only a minor fracture. he has bruising in various places on his body, but luckily nothing internal. all the cuts have been bandaged up and currently he is sleeping, although, i would recommend not waking him up, his body needs rest." the doctor waited anxiously for his reaction. she'd never had to address the boss first hand.

minho nodded slowly, taking all the information in, "thank you so much." he bowed and the doctor shook her head, surprised by the sudden action.

"i-it's okay, mr lee. i'm very happy to help." she smiled.

"please take good care of him." he clasped his hands together, politely asking her.

"of course, of course." she nodded hastily.

"i'll be off then, please call me as soon as he wakes up." minho didn't want to leave jisung. he didn't want to at all. in fact, it was the last thing he wanted to do, but to get his mind of things, he needed to deal with the boy that jisung had asked him to save, and get information on how the mission was going. he hadn't heard anything since they left.

as soon as the woman nodded, he turned on his heels and quickly left the facility.

he called felix, asking him where jungwon was and telling him how he intends to interview him now.

a couple minutes later, they were sat in what could easily be mistaken as a police interrogation room.

jungwon had handcuffs on that were attached to the table, and minho and felix sat opposite him.

"so, jungwon, i believe jisung that you're good, but for the safety of my gang, i just want to ask you some questions and make sure that you're safe." minho had a stern expression, but his voice was soft, not making jungwon scared, just nervous.

~+*+~

after about two hours, minho felt that jungwon would be a useful member of the gang, but he really wanted to be sure.

he understood that jungwon only meant good, especially after hearing his backstory of saving everyone that was held hostage, but he just wanted to make sure, so he made felix look after him, and keep an eye on him, just for the time being.

as soon as minho left the interrogation room, he got a call from the hospital facility.

he picked up, feeling anxious that maybe something had gone wrong.

"hello?" he answered.

"sir, mr han is awake." the person on the other end spoke.

"thank you." minho replied before hanging up and basically running over to the facility.

he quickly made his way over to jisung's room and opened the door slowly.

he smiled as he saw jisung awake and messing about with the duvet.