valentine's day

genre: fluff
summary: minho asks jisung to be his valentine's.

minho nervously paced the corridor, flowers in hand. jisung would be arriving any minute now. it was still early in the morning and so no one would really interrupt them, plus if minho got rejected then no one would be there to see it.

he anxiously checked his watched multiple times. he checked to see if he had everything for about the fiftieth time.

a daisy bouquet, because those were jisung's favourite, a little necklace from pandora, a card he made himself which read 'can i be your valentine?' along with another little note, a large teddy, a soft blanket and large box of jisung's favourite chocolates, all neatly packed into a basket with a red bow tied around the handle because red was jisung's favourite colour.

he let out a breath.

felix should text him when jisung was arriving.

a ding sounded from his phone.

frecklix
hyung, he's on his way!

he smiled at the text before putting his phone in his pocket.

small footsteps were heard from the end of the corridor.

minho took one last deep breath before he turned around to face jisung.

the boy was standing there, astonished at what he saw. he couldn't move. his legs wouldn't let him. so minho moved to him.

"um, i've liked you for a really long time, so, here." he gave the basket and card to jisung.

the boy took everything and carefully examined it. small tears welled in his eyes as he wiped them away with his sleeve.

all his favourites.

everything in the basket was his favourite.

he looked up, teary eyed, at minho.

"open the card." the older prompted quietly, a small smile on his face.

jisung carefully placed the basket on the floor and opened the card.

'dear jisungie,

i hope i'm not too late because i can guarantee a lot of people will be wanting to do this, but, can i be your valentine?

maybe it's too much to ask, but i like you a lot, you're very beautiful, inside and out. i admire everything you do, so please, if you don't accept me, at least accept my gift, i put a lot of hard work into it!

lots of love,
minho'

jisung looked up again. he had no words. he placed the letter into the basket and flung his arms around minho's neck.

this wasn't something minho expected and it took him by surprise, yet he still managed to gain his balance and wrap his arms around jisung.

"yes, yes you can be my valentine." jisung smiled happily, burying his face into the crook of minho's neck as he said this.

minho grinned widely, "i'm glad." he hugged him tighter and placed a small kiss onto jisung's head.

the younger's cheeks went crimson as he buried his head into minho's neck further.

"happy valentine's day, sweetheart." minho kissed jisung again.

"happy valentine's day, min." jisung smiled widely.

A//N: will you be my valentine? 🤭

love you 💕