haunted house

genre: fluff, angst
summary: stray kids decide to go to a haunted house. minho and jisung make a bet on who gets more scared, but minho has a trick up his sleeve.
requested by: @BrookWilliams2

"i can't believe you guys are actually making me do this." felix complained as they got nearer to the house. he was clinging onto jeongin's arm for dear life and they hadn't even gone in the house yet.

"if you keep acting like that, you're gonna die first." said seungmin, completely unbothered by the fact he terrified felix even more.

"seungmin, don't say that, you're scaring him." jeongin whined, his arm was hurting from how tightly felix was gripping it and he wanted him to not be scared so he can let go.

seungmin just rolled his eyes and walked up behind minho and jisung who were, once again, bickering over things that were completely irrelevant.

"i bet you're gonna be more scared." jisung stuck his tongue out at minho.

"oh, you really wanna bet on that?"

"i bet you'll be more scared that me."

"okay, bet. the loser has to do whatever the winner wants." minho said with confidence. he stuck his hand out and they both firmly shook on the deal.

minho had hoped this would happen. he knew he would win and he had the perfect plan to ask jisung out since he had been crushing on him for a while now.

one thing to note is that jisung was absolutely petrified of clowns and minho knew this. the thing is, minho's family own this haunted house, they hire scare actors who chase you around and jump out at you. usually, there aren't many, or even any, clowns at all, but minho specifically requested some so jisung would get scared and cling onto him. now, however, he had a lot more than just jisung clinging to him, he knew he was about to become 30,000 won richer.

"okay, there are different routes you can take, so let's split up into pairs and do a route each." bangchan suggested. everyone agreed and soon, the pairs were sorted.

changbin and jeongin: route A.
hyunjin and bangchan: route B.
seungmin and felix: route C.
minho and jisung: route D.

"why do i have to be with felix, he's gonna break my arm by clinging onto me too tight." seungmin complained, while felix pouted slightly.

"think about how i feel." jeongin scoffed.

"it doesn't matter, you can't change partners now." said hyunjin.

"says who?"

"me. now let's go inside already."

they all went their separate ways down their own route.

"still think you're going to win?" minho asked as they ventured through a dark tunnel with many doors either side.

"definit-" a piercing scream could be heard emitting from jisung's mouth as he jumped and clung onto minho for dear life, a clown had jumped out a door and into jisung's face.

"m-minho! make i-it go away!" jisung buried his head into minho's shoulder and minho just smiled at the clown who waved back, he recognized the clown as his brother.

jisung whined but it was muffled by the older's shoulder, he pet the younger's head slightly knowing that jisung loved this and it calmed him down.

"the clowns gone now jisungie." jisung lifted his head from minho's shoulder and they carried on walking through the tunnel. jisung was still shaken up and was holding minho's arm gently.