fever

genre: angst, fluff
summary: stray kids schedule is very full and jisung wakes up with a fever but doesn't tell anyone.
requested by: @mapl3latte

not proofread

today was the day of stray kids last concert of their tour and jisung awoke feeling dreadful. all the work and effort had put a strain on his body and now he had fun a fever, but he wasn't going to tell anyone.

he forced himself up and into the bathroom, taking a long shower. he dug some medicine out of his bathroom draw and gulped them down with some water. that should hold it off for a while, no one will notice.

he chucked on his clothes and made his way out of his dorm and into the company building.

after a while of last minute practice, they piled into the vans and drove to the concert venues, getting their hair, costume and makeup done.

minho noticed that jisung looked a bit off before they even started practice, but he didn't want to say anything because he knew jisung would deny it anyway. he was worried, but he just hoped that jisung's body was strong enough to make it through the day.

they heard the cheers of the fans and their faces all lit up. knowing they had so much love amongst all the hate always made them tear up. they knew they had to give it their all for the last concert.

they put their hands in the middle and let chan give a small motivation speech before they all through their hands up, shouting and laughing.

one last earpiece check, and the concert had started.

straykids gave it their all and they fed off the crowd's energy, which did not disappoint. they had their speeches and felix sobbed in bangchan's arms, yet again.

but stays could see that something was wrong with jisung. a lot of them gave worrying looks to each other in the crowd.

the boy was slightly trembly and wasn't running around as much. he still had a smile on but occasionally he sat on the floor.

minho came over to him and sat next to him.

they were watching a video that stays made for them.

minho took the opportunity to ask what was wrong. of course, he still wanted to watch the video, but couldn't focus on it because something was wrong with jisung.

"are you okay?" he whispered in his ear.

jisung put his thumbs up, but didn't say anything. he felt like he couldn't talk. he had to save his energy for singing anyway.

minho wasn't convinced but let it go, he couldn't do much anyway since they were on stage.

he tried to focus on the video again.

the concert was nearly over and they were performing haven for the ending. the other members were jumping around and saying goodbye, but jisung slowly walked around, trying to keep a smile on while his legs wobbled and he felt dizzy, sweat trickled down his face, from performing, but also from the fever, he was burning up like crazy.

minho walked around with him, sticking with the younger through his pain, he knew something was wrong. very wrong.

they all got in line as the song ended and minho grabbed jisung's hand, squeezing it.