judged

genre: fluff, angst
summary: jisung and minho have been best friends all their lives, however, when they get to high school, minho's popularity increases and jisung's decreases
requested by: @BrookWilliams2

A//N: idk how high school works bc i'm british so if anything is inaccurate just ignore it pls thanks sm 😭🫶

C//W: slut shaming, mentions of prostitution

not proofread

jisung and minho have been friends all their life, but ever since they moved into high school, their friendship has been tested.

you'd expect they fell apart, right?

wrong.

they stuck together even with all the weird stares and glances they got.

the reason this had all happened was because of minho's visuals. many people wanted to be friends with him because of his 'bad boy' demeanor. rumors spread that he was a good fighter and would get into fights a lot. they weren't true. yes, he could stand up for himself, but he didn't go around busy fighting people.

on the other hand, jisung was tossed aside. he was called a slut for the feminine clothes he wore. he was told that he was being used by minho for sex. he was told that men shouldn't wear shorts like that, or crop tops. so he stopped. he stopped being himself. he wore baggy clothes. baggy hoodies, shirts, trousers. he never expressed himself anymore. he stayed in the background.

but that never stopped minho from being his best friend. he always stuck by his side. he didn't care about who he 'should' hang out with. he just wanted to make sure the younger was okay.

sungie 🐿️🫶
hyung, i'm not going to be in skl 2day :,)
i'm sick

get well soon ji
i'll bring some soup round after skl yeah?

sungie 🐿️🫶
i'll be looking forward to it <3

<3

seen just now

minho sighed and shut his phone off, shoving it into his pocket. a day without jisung is always a bad day.

he trudged through the school gates. as people saw him without jisung by his side, they came running up to him. asking him out, asking him to sit with them, asking him for this, asking for that, asking, asking, asking. the boy just kept his head down, ignoring the calls of his name.

the day went by painfully slow. when lunch finally came around, minho was about to find a bench to sit alone at when someone grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a table.

"hey minho." all the boys called. minho didn't know any of their names.

"hi?" he replied confused.

"tell us," one of them started, "how's the sex?"

"does he give good head?" another boy asked.

then they all started asking these disgusting and personal questions. minho was confused. what do they mean?

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"obviously, we're talking about your play thing." minho cocked an eyebrow at this.

"oh my god. jisung! we're talking about the slut, jisung." one of them finally sighed. clearly annoyed, "obviously you wouldn't hang out with him unless you're getting something in return like head or something."