his child's teacher

genre: fluff
summary: jisung is a single father and minho is his child's teacher.
requested by: @minsung0lee

not proofread

disclaimer: i don't know how 7 year olds act, so please forgive me if it's inaccurate!

"honey, it's for breakfast!" jisung called upstairs to his daughter who was just finishing putting her socks on.

iseul was jisung's daughter. his ex-girlfriend had fallen pregnant with her after she was assaulted, she left the baby with him and ran off when iseul was two. jisung couldn't be mad though, going through pregnancy, childbirth and childcare at such a young age would've taken a large toll on her, he couldn't imagine what it was like.

so, with little complaints, he took the girl in, at the young age of 18. iseul was now 7, which made jisung 23.

the little girl ran downstairs and sat on her chair. she had beautiful hair and so jisung liked to braid it every morning, it made her look very cute.

he parted her hair and softly started to braid pigtails on either side of her head, decorating them with little pink bows.

"daddy, i've finished!" iseul exclaimed, just as jisung had finished her hair.

"all by yourself? wow, you're such a big girl now." jisung beamed at her.

she was very smart for her age and jisung couldn't be more proud. he loved how excited she got for school and dragged him about on their walks together, showing him different things she found pretty, he hoped she would never change.

"come on, put you're shoes on. which ones today?" jisung opened the little shoe rack with multiple different shoes placed in it.

of course, in obvious jisung nature, like himself, he needed his daughter to have a shoe collection as well.

iseul picked out some blue sparkly trainers which matched her dress.

"wow, look how beautiful you are!" jisung picked her up and spun her round lightly, her giggles echoed through the house, brightening the fathers mood even more.

they carefully made their way to school by walking. they had to leave extra early because iseul would stop every five seconds to show jisung something or to admire something.

of course, jisung didn't mind, he found it endearing.

finally, they arrived at the school entrance. jisung stood in the doorway of the classroom, giving iseul her backpack.

as jisung was saying his goodbyes, mr lee came over to them to greet them, as he did with all students.

"hello iseul, hello mr han." mr lee bowed slightly and iseul waved enthusiastically.

"a-ah, hello mr lee." jisung got up from his crouching position, still holding his daughter's hand, and bowed gently.

jisung had developed a crush on his daughters teacher. you couldn't blame him though, mr lee was everything you'd want in a man. extremely attractive, very good with kids, patient, kind, loving, compassionate and, the most important one, a dancer.

iseul squeezed her fathers hand in reassurance, something she'd learnt from him. she wasn't sure what was wrong, but she felt a shift in his behaviour, noticing his nervousness, and wanted to help.

jisung found it utterly adorable.

"okay, well, i'll be here to pick you up at three, okay? eat your veggies," he booped her nose, "i love you so much, pumpkin." he smiles and kisses her forehead.