drowning

genre: fluff, angst
summary: jisung gets pushed in a pool and minho saves him.

A//N: minho can swim in this one shot lol

not proofread

it was a summer day and minho had wanted to go to the public outdoor pool to do some lane swimming to keep his summer body, of course, jisung cannot swim and so took this opportunity to sunbathe on one of the deck chairs.

minho got out the pool after half an hour and walked up to jisung. jisung dragged his sunglasses to the end of his nose and peered over them. minho chuckled at his boyfriends cute actions.

jisung decided to fully take them off his face and lifted them onto his head instead. he now gazed at his boyfriend in all his glory. his toned abs, his muscular arms which were also somehow still slender, his gorgeous thighs, everything.

"baby, my eyes are up here." he teased making jisung go bright red from being caught, "it's okay, i've been checking you out in the same way." his eyes grazed over jisung's bare chest making the boy blush even more, if that was possible.

the only thing jisung could do was slap him lightly and whine while trying to cover his body.

"no~ baby, don't cover up." minho laughed trying to pry his boyfriends away.

"okay, i'm sorry for teasing you." minho sat on the edge of the deck chair.

"you should be." jisung squinted his eyes at him.

minho just laughed again, when his eyes caught someone else's.

"oh! it's hyunjin!" he waved a little and hyunjin happily waved back.

"i'm gonna go say hi, you wanna come?"

"i'll say hello later, i think i'm gonna dip my toes in. besides you guys haven't seen each other in ages so you should catch up alone." he grinned at minho who swore he could've melted on the spot when he showed off his gums with his heart smile.

"okay, be careful though." minho said suddenly turning serious.

"i'll be fine, min." he intertwined their hands and gave a reassuring squeeze.

"'kay," he grinned, "gimmie a kiss." he puckered his lips.

"i'm still mad at you for teasing me." jisung let go of his hand, although he didn't want to, and crossed his arms stubbornly.

"baby~" minho whined, pouting. jisung knew he couldn't resist his boyfriends pout so he looked away.

minho then got an idea, he placed his hand on jisung's thigh and slowly edged his way up his leg.

this caught jisung off guard and he flushed red, his face burning up. he turned his face to meet his boyfriend, who had gone back to his innocent facade, pouting his lips and retracing his hand.

"nope, nope. you've just officially lost all kissing privileges for the rest of the day." jisung tried to look angry but it just made him look cute.

"i know you wanna kiss me so bad right now." minho teased again.

"ugh, fine, come here." jisung pulled him in for a kiss.

their lips moved delicately together, but it ended quickly because they were still in public and jisung was shy about extreme pda.