kingston

genre: fluff

summary: just a minsung fic based on the song kingston by faye webster

the day that i met you i started dreaming

"oh my god, felix, guess who i sit next to."

"who? who?"

"this super hot guy called lee minho."

"isn't he friends with changbin?" felix asks. i raise my eyebrows and smirk at him. he hits my arm.

~+*+~

last night i remembered my dream for the first time in what seemed like years.

i dreamt of minho. that was it. just him being him.

what the hell.

----------------------------

now i write 'em down if i remember in the morning time

my mum gave me a dream journal for my birthday a while back and i've never used it before. maybe i should write this one down.

i pick up a pen and scribble a few details of what i can remember.

'i swear to god if anyone finds this...'

----------------------------

i don't know that much about kingston

i think i have a crush on minho but i barely know anything about him. thank god we have a partner project. i can talk to him more and get to know him.

i hope he likes me back.

----------------------------

but i like the sound it makes when it makes when it starts pouring rain

i love the sound of rain. especially at school. it helps me sleep through the lesson. i like it even more now because minho told me it's his favourite as well.

----------------------------

i think that tonight i'll leave my light on

'cause i get lonely when it's out and i miss you right about now

sleeping without a night light is like sleeping without a duvet for me. i used to never use a night light, but since my dreams have started coming back, i've needed it more. i feel lonely without it because it reminds me of minho. comforting and warm.

----------------------------

baby tell me where you want to go

"so, where do you wanna go to do this project?" minho asks me in science today.

"uh, how about the café down the road from here."

"sounds good to me, give me your number so we can talk about times and when we're free."

"y-yeah sure."

----------------------------

baby tell me what you want to know

"lets get to know each other more since we've finished the project."

"what do you want to know?"

"whatever you want to tell me."

----------------------------

give you everything i have and more

ever since the project me and minho have been getting closer and today i want to ask him out. i'm so nervous, oh my god. it's simple i'll take him to the park and we can sit on the swings and i'll say it then.