marriage

genre: fluff
summary: minho and jisung's wedding day.

disclaimer: i don't know how weddings work, i tried to do some research, but i wasn't sure about everything so i'm sorry if it's inaccurate 😓

not proofread

jisung stood in his dressing room, smoothing his hair down in the mirror. felix was just finishing up his makeup and seungmin was patting down his white suit.

"do i look good?" he asked as felix just put the finishing touch on his lip.

"you look gorgeous." hyunjin walked in teary eyed and everything.

jisung smiled and was about to reply when the freckled boy interrupted him, "jinnie please don't cry, you'll smudge your makeup and i worked really hard on that." hyunjin just bowed an apology.

"thank you hyunjin." jisung grinned sincerely. he was on the verge of tearing up himself, but he wanted to save that for when he was actually getting married.

hyunjin had insisted he wanted to take the majority of the wedding photos, however, they did still hire a photographer for the pictures that hyunjin was going to be in. bangchan was marrying them, obviously, jeongin was going to sing a trot for minho and jisung's first dance and seungmin would sing his own song as a special performance. changbin was the dj for the wedding and the after party and felix, obviously, did catering (for the desserts).

the wedding was being held on october 14th because that was jisung's birth day and minho's birth month. plus, it was autumn, jisung's favourite season. luckily, it was a surprisingly warm day for autumn.

the flowers chosen were a mixture of daisies, jisung's favourite, tulips because they represent 'perfect and deep love' and red roses because they symbolise love as well.

the wedding was being held in a large hall with an impressive chandelier in the middle and ribbons stretching from the edge of the ceiling to the chandelier, each ribbon was a little to large and so dipped in the middle creating a curve on each of them. flower bouquets were in each corner and their was an intricate white metal arc with flowers running up it on a platform where the couple would say their vows. each chair on either side of the aisle was white with a white ribbon on the back that was tied into a bow, white roses were in the centre of the bow.

the ring bearer was bbama who would carry the rings, in their boxes, on his back in a little basket strapped to his body. the flower 'girls' where actually minho's cats, who, like bbama, had little baskets strapped to their backs but instead of rings they carried flowers. the idea was that people sitting on the isle could take some and sprinkle them on the ground. to keep the cats from running away, they would be led down with food in front of them by some groomsmen.

the groomsmen were, of course, hyunjin, changbin, felix, seungmin, bangchan and jeongin. they weren't sure if the person who was marrying them could also be a groomsman, but whatever, they didn't want a traditional wedding anyway.

jisung was standing behind the double doors with his father next to him, one of the staff members at the venue counted down from their fingers.

5, 4, 3, 2, 1.

the music started, the doors opened and everyone stood up.

minho took one glance at jisung, all the way down the other side of the isle and already felt tears in his eyes. the younger looked beautiful with his bouquet and wide smile decorating his gorgeous features. his white suit with a blazer that made him look like a prince (think the fourth fanmeet), his pink tie which matched minho's, his stunning makeup, his long, curly hair. everything.