i don't love him

genre: fluff, angst
summary: minho and jisung's are ceo's of rival groups but they have to work together on a project which would benefit them. then their parents try to marry them off to random girls.
requested by: @kpopieslayer

not proofread

"ugh, felix, help me." jisung put his head on his desk. his assistant, and best friend, walked over to him, pulling up a chair.

"what is it now?" he caressed jisung's hair lightly, pulling his hand away when the boy lifted his head up.

"my parents say i need to collaborate with lee minho on a project. like- ugh! why are they still controlling how i run the company, they gave it to me!" he slumped back in his leather chair and swung side to side.

"just do as they say, you have to talk to him for maybe a month, and then it will be over." felix shrugged and held jisung's hand in his, squeezing it reassuringly.

"you're right, okay."

"of course." felix smiles cheekily at him and goes back to his desk.

jisung gets up and makes his way out of his office to the coffee machine in the break room whilst mumbling "it's only a month or so," to himself.

some ceo's make their assistant get them coffee, but jisung was humble and did almost everything himself. he had no servants at his house, he cleaned it all himself and did all the cooking. okay, maybe the cooking part was a lie, he got felix to do all the cooking because he couldn't cook, but still, the two boys lived together so it wasn't that bad.

yes, they both lived together. did you really expect them to go without each other for even a second after college?

he brought his coffee back to his desk and slumped down again.

"don't slump, you'll get bad posture and then you'll get back pains." felix warned, laughing at the pout on his best friends face.

suddenly, seungmin came running in the office with jisung's phone in his hand.

"you left it by the coffee machine. it's your parents." he gave the boy his mobile phone and then went over to felix to chat a little since jisung was distracted he wouldn't be told to get back to work.

"hey guys, what's up?" jisung said, faking a happy voice. he loved his parents...somewhat, but he knew what this phone call was going to be about and he wasn't ready at all.

"we've arranged a dinner with mr lee's parents and you are to join. it's tonight at 6pm at our house. do not be late." his mother spoke sternly.

"yes mother."

the phone line went dead, jisung sighed heavily, his head in his hands as he massaged his temples.

how come they have always been rival companies but their parents were best friends? even when they ran the businesses, they were still friends.

they tried to get minho and jisung to be friends when they were younger but the two refused to talk and when they did it was always an argument of some sort, so the parents stopped trying and now the two boys took the rivalry extremely seriously.

their parents thought it was time to put an end to it.

they never decided to collaborate on anything when they were running the companies and it made jisung's blood boil that they only just thought of it now.

in the business world, you're always trying to outdo your competitors and that's what lee corporations and han incorporated were doing. because there business did the same thing, they were both tech companies, they had to try and crush the other and even when they did, their parents would still have a laugh.