jealous

genre: fluff
summary: jisung is spending too much time with others and minho is starting to get annoyed.
requested by: @Hiiii98

"felix, let's hang out today!" jisung called to felix as he was walking over to their bench outside where they usually eat lunch.

"yeah sure." felix responded beaming his usual smile, causing the sun to come out.

the past few weeks, minho had noticed that jisung would pair off with someone in the group, whether it was lingering behind everyone while talking to chan or going to the gym to keep changbin company, but he never spent time with minho.

it annoyed him. everyday he hoped that maybe jisung would want to hang out but he always sat away from him. never making eye contact and, yes, he spoke to him but they were always short conversations and he never really looked at him and fiddled with his fingers or his shirt.

he was shy around minho and minho didn't know why. he had asked everyone but they had just shrugged and said that they didn't notice anything and not to worry about it. but minho wasn't stupid, he knew something was wrong. he didn't listen to what his friends said.

today, he was going to do something about it because it was getting to much, the urge to just punch anyone who spoke to jisung that wasn't himself was overwhelming. he got angry every time someone hugged him or even patted his shoulder. it was all a bit too much.

"jisung." minho approached him sternly, making the younger anxious.

"i wanted to talk to you about something, can we go somewhere alone?"

"uh, y-yeah sure." he waved goodbye to hyunjin and followed minho to an empty classroom.

"you're avoiding me." minho deadpanned. this caught jisung off guard.

"n-no i'm not."

"don't lie to me. i'm really sorry if i did something to you and i want to make it up to you because i-i feel...empty without having you to talk to." he confessed.

jisung was confused at the confession. what does that even mean?

"i'm not-"

"yes you are." minho ran his hands through his hair, "you're hanging out with everyone but me. you can't even make eye contact."

"jisung, please tell me what's wrong. can't you see i'm desperate? i'm scared of losing you." minho knew it was dangerous putting himself in a vulnerable state like this without knowing what jisung was going to say or what the reasoning behind his avoidance but he trusted jisung, he knew that jisung was worth everything.

"i just- i think- i-i..." jisung stuttered, scratching his leg as anxiety overwhelmed him.

"it's okay. take your time." the older reassured him. taking his hand in his own to stop the nervous scratching.

"i avoided you...because i-i think i like you and that scares me because i don't know if you like me back and i was hoping that spending more time with the others and not you would make my feelings go away and then i wouldn't have to face rejection." jisung blurted out all in one breath. he basically rapped his feelings.

minho tried to pick up as many words as possible. his eyes went wide as he pieced together what jisung was saying.

"you like me too?" the older looked at jisung shocked.

"too?" the younger asked confused.

"you like me too! oh my god. sungie, hannie, jisung, oh my god. this might be the best thing that's ever happened to me." minho beamed a wide contagious smile which cause jisung's lips to upturn at the sight.

"say it again! say you like me again!"

"i like you." jisung smiled.

minho engulfed him in a hug that the younger happily returned. they stayed like that for a few seconds. calming down their excitement and breathing in each others comforting scents.

when they pulled away, minho's eyes flickered down to jisung's lips.

"do you mind if i kiss you?" this question caught jisung completely off guard.

"i-i don't m-mind." minho leaned in and pressed his soft lips against jisung's plump ones. everything felt right.

it was a delicate, short kiss. their lips moved together in sync before minho pulled away, not wanting to cross any boundaries too soon.

jisung hugged him again once they had pulled away.

"you know, sung, you scared me so bad."

"i'm sorry."

"don't worry about it, just tell me what you feel from now on. no matter what it is. i'll try to understand."

"thank you. you too."

minho kissed the crown of jisung's head and lightly swayed them side to side as he rested his chin of the younger's hair.