wounded

genre: angst, fluff, gang au
summary: jisung is apart of a gang and his boyfriend, minho, is the gang leader. jisung gets shot.
requested by: @Lizzyastray00

T//W: blood, guns

A//N: idk how gangs work or how certain wounds or whatever work so just pretend lol

not proofread

"shut up changbin. do you want us to die?" minho hissed as he moved quietly, turning a corner and pointing his gun around it.

they were currently breaking into an 'abandoned warehouse'. truthfully, it wasn't abandoned. it was another gangs supply store, but if that gang wants to steal their shit, they'll steal it right back.

jisung, minho, changbin, jeongin and a couple other people had all gone on a mission to get their stuff back. it was dangerous and risky, but they were the best people for the job.

at first, minho was very reluctant about letting jisung go on this trip, but, like always, he couldn't say no to him for too long and so eventually gave up. right now, however, he's regretting it a lot.

he's scared that something is going to happen to jisung.

and it did.

something cracked and everyone turned around to see that jeongin had stepped on a piece of glass. he looked up at them, terrified.

obviously, it alerted people because suddenly a loud plethora of gunshots was heard. everyone jumped to take cover, but someone was caught in the crossfire.

a scream and a thump was heard.

minho whipped his head around to see jisung slumped against the wall, holding his side.

he shakily lifted his hand up, wincing at the pain and gasping at the blood that oozed out, tears streamed down his face as he rocked his head to one side, catching minho's eye.

minho rushed over to him, luckily, he was behind a wall, obviously he hadn't made it behind the wall fast enough to not get shot, but at least he wouldn't be shot again.

everyone else knew what to do, they immediately started firing back, knowing that two men would be unable to fight so they had to give their all.

minho crouched down in front of jisung. tears in his eyes.

"baby? baby..." he cupped his cheeks and wiped the tears. sweat tricked down jisung's forehead, matting his hair down and sticking it to his head.

"i-it's okay, it's okay. hang in there for me, yeah?" minho took the younger into his embrace, replacing jisung's hand with his own, applying pressure to the wound.

"h-hurts." jisung croaked out as he laid down in the older's lap.

minho placed one hand on jisung's face, "i know it hurts princess, it's gonna be okay. keep those pretty eyes open for me, hm?" minho stroked his hair, choking on his own words. his hands trembled and his breathing was unstable.

jisung couldn't die, not now. not when they'd just got engaged.

he didn't have anything to wipe his own tears on, so he just let them drip. they gathered on his chin before falling onto jisung's face. the injured boy flinched a little at the hot sensation.

"i'm s-sorry sweetie." minho brought his hand from jisung's hair and brushed away the water that landed on his skin.

"w-why are y-you c-crying?" jisung shakily brought a hand up to minho's face and tried to wiped away the tears. his hands barely touched minho's skin as the boy felt so weak.