concert

genre: fluff
summary: minho and jisung mess around on stage at a concert.
requested by: @minsung0lee

not proofread

jisung ran away from minho and across the stage, the camera following him as he appeared on the big screen. a large smile was plastered on his face as he laughed heartily, he clutched his lover boy hat making sure it didn't fall off as he ran.

suddenly, he felt two arms wrap around him from behind and he was lifted off the ground and swung around. he screamed and laughed out loud.

he knew who the hands belonged to. he could tell simply by a small touch who's hands they were, and he melted every time they graced his skin.

he was placed down again and minho let his hand slip into the younger's as they went to the little strip that separated two halves of the crowd.

they jumped around to the music together and minho even twirled him around a little.

jisung never once stopped laughing and minho just looked at him with sparkling eyes and a grin on his face.

a while after messing about, they had to join back together as eight for a little speech for stays.

as bangchan was expressing his love, minho whispered into jisung's ear, jisung didn't understand at first and so had to take his earpiece out and make minho repeat himself.

"hey, i got a new perfume." he came close to the younger's ear, lips slightly brushing it.

"mm, i can smell it." jisung responded.

"no~ you have to fully smell it." minho whined and presented his wrist.

jisung laughed at how silly he was being but nevertheless grabbed his wrist and brought it up to his nose.

he sniffed a couple times, trying to find the spot which had the strongest scent.

the perfume was rich and musky with hints amber and wood. it was a strong, manly scent.

"are you trying to appear more manly?" jisung teased.

"you know it suits me." minho puffed his chest up.

"yeah, yeah." jisung laughed.

"you can talk about being manly all you want but at least i don't wear strawberry scented perfume."

"...okay, but i never said that you weren't manly." jisung felt slightly embarrassed that minho knew he wore strawberry perfume, even if it was obvious, he didn't expect the older to bring it up.

"it's okay, it's cute." minho reassured, before placing his earpiece back in his ear and continuing to listen to chan, acting like he didn't just call the boy next to him cute.

jisung just stood there for a second, malfunctioning. minho clicked a finger in front of his face and he snapped out of his daze making minho chuckled loudly.

after chan's speech, jisung talked about minho and his recent date, and how they went to a cat café, and that's what he posted on bubble.

music started up again and they began to jump around, seemingly more energetic than before.

the two boys danced together, teased each other, admired each other and everything in between.

they had never felt so free. the open stadium caused a cold temperature to fall upon the boys.

they huddled together, for one final chat with stays before the end of the concert.

minho and jisung pressed against each other as usual, when minho came up with a little idea.

he reached into jisung's brown dungarees with the excuse that he was cold, of course jisung let him, and, much to jisung's surprise, squeezed his butt a little.

jisung jumped slightly and angrily looked at minho who was just giggling to himself. he rested his hand around jisung's wait, still in the dungarees, and just tried to act as innocent as possible.

finally after the concert ended, jisung walked up to minho.

"i felt you squeeze my butt." he tried to look angry but ended up just looking cute.

"what? i did nothing like that!" minho defended, obviously lying.

"that's it!" jisung ran after minho who quickly tried to escape.

he failed and was tackled to the floor, jisung straddling him and ticking his neck.

the older laughed hysterically, trying to push the younger off and soon, much to his relief, the tickling stopped.

jisung flopped next to minho, who wrapped his arm around the younger's waist.

they lay on the floor together, the other members and staff bustling around them, not bothering to disturb them because this happened all the time.

they slowly drifted into light sleep, the staff knowing that when it was their turn to have their make-up taken off and clothes changed, they just had to wake them up.

A//N: short fluff cuz y'all have been through too much angst.

also some random moments from their concerts that i just remembered!!

i wish i could go to a skz concert so badd. i hope they come to the uk this world tour so i can snatch up some tickets!!

love u 💕