kiss me

genre: fluff, angst
summary: jisung desperately wants a kiss.
inspired by: craving kisses by @ThtB1tch

jisung chewed at his lips. he looked at minho and then back down at his book. he looked at minho again and then back down at his book. and then once again, he took a glance at minho, and once again he looked back down at his book.

he looked at his fingernails, and started to bite them, slowly ripping the nail from its place. hanging nails caught his skin and he winced at the pain of pulling them off.

when jisung ran out of nails to bite, he placed his pen between his teeth and bit down on it harshly until his teeth hurt. the plastic chipped away a little in his mouth and he cringed at the sensation, but nevertheless, he kept chewing.

all the while he was glancing at minho and then back down at his book. more specifically, however, he was glancing at minho's lips.

they were so perfect. they looked so soft. so cared for. so delicate. they would feel like a medicine against his own. a healer. a drug.

minho looked up from his own book and saw jisung staring at him. he raised an eyebrow. jisung just went red and looked away.

the sound of the clock could be heard ticking in the background. both boys were sat on the floor of jisung's house doing a little study session.

silence hung in the air uncomfortably and jisung shifted in his seat. his pen was practically deformed by now and minho noticed his restlessness.

"ji, are you okay?" minho sliced through the silence with his honey sweet voice.

jisung nodded his head but the question brought tears to his eyes.

minho closed his book and scooted himself closed to jisung. he placed a hand on the younger's and pulled the pen out of his mouth, placing it on the table.

"what's wrong?" minho whispered as he brushed a strand of hair out of jisung's eyes.

"i really want to kiss you right now." jisung blurted out quietly.

the tears broke free and slid down his face as he realised what he said. he removed his hands from minho's grip and covered his face with them. his skin coloured in a red shade as he sniffed and trembled with every tear that got released.

to say minho was shocked would be an understatement, but he kept his cool somehow and focused on the fact that jisung was crying.

he brought the younger into his embraced and drew circles on his back. jisung buried his head into minho's neck, wetting the fabric of his shirt with his tears.

"that's okay." minho reassured, "why are you crying?" jisung didn't say or do anything.

"are you crying because you're embarrassed?" minho asked, curling a strand of hair around his finger.

jisung nodded.

the older pulled back to look jisung in the face but the boy looked down at his hands, fidgeting anxiously.

minho placed a hand under jisung's chin and moved his head up to make eye contact.

he caressed his cheeks delicately.

"it's okay to have these feelings, jisung, you don't have to be embarrassed." jisung moved his hands to the hem of minho's shirt and clutched it in his fists. he wanted to be closer to the boy but he didn't know how to ask for such a thing after stating that he wanted to kiss him.

"i want to kiss you too, you know." minho smiled softly at jisung's shocked expression.

"r-really?" he stuttered, large, glossy eyes gazed pitifully into minho's.

minho nodded, "how long have you been wanting to kiss me?" the older asked tentatively.

"a l-long time, but it just b-became too much and i-it's really overwhelming right n-now." jisung admitted. there's undeniable shame in his voice.

"is it okay if i kiss you now then?" minho whispered, leaning in a little.

jisung tightened his grip on the hem of minho's shirt and nodded vigorously, catching his lip in between his teeth.

minho gently pulled his lip out of his teeth and leaned in. their lips touched delicately. minho was testing to see if it was really okay before fully pressing his lips against jisung's.

seconds later, minho fully closed the gap. both their lips on each other. jisung's were chapped and bleeding. the surface of them was rough and to most people, it would be unpleasant. however, to minho, they were perfect. they felt perfect against his own soft ones. they moved perfectly and they fit perfectly against his own.

jisung shakily brought his hands up to minho's shoulders, the fabric of the shirt scrunched in his grip. minho's hands lay on the back of his neck and on his cheek, caressing his skin softly. making sure he's okay.

jisung let minho take over fully. submitting himself completely to minho, letting him do whatever he wanted. but minho only kissed him, never letting his hands travel around the boys body, no matter how much he desperately wanted to. he didn't want this to escalate beyond jisung's comfort zone.

they broke away in need of oxygen, their foreheads lay together, both of them panting, attempting to get air to their lungs.

minho pecked jisung's lips once more before he pulled away, he lowered his hands to jisung's waist and rested them there.

"do you feel better now?" minho rubbed his waist for comfort.

jisung felt new tears form in his eyes, "did you d-do that j-just to make m-me feel be-better?" the younger's voice broke delicately, pain evident in his eyes.

"no, no, baby, of course not." minho wiped the tears carefully with the pad of his thumb. "i just wanted to make sure you felt better. i would never kiss you without meaning it."

"you meant it?"

"i meant it." minho reassured.

"i meant it too." jisung took his hands off minho's shoulders and picked at the skin on his hands.

the older placed his hands on top and jisung's, carefully stopping the harmful action.

"so does that mean you like me?" minho asked, he felt silly asking that, like a high school girl.

jisung didn't laugh at the question and nodded instead, feeling insecure.

"i like you too." minho patted jisung's head lightly. "so let me take care of you."

"yes please." jisung whispered.

minho stood up, pulling jisung up with him. they walked into the kitchen, jisung had his arms wrapped around minho's arm, still feeling embarrassed by what had happened.

"would you like a hot chocolate, my love?" minho planted a kiss on jisung's head.

"mhm, yes please." the younger chirped up at the mention of hot chocolate.

"go sit on the counter then, i'll make it quickly." minho pressed another kiss to jisung's head and helped the boy up onto the counter before moving over to make the drinks.

A//N: honestly have no idea what this is, but i was rereading my fave one shot and thought why not?

idk how to feel about it, but i would recommend reading the one shot that inspired this because it's like my comfort one and it's much better than this shit 😭

love you 💕