saved

genre: fluff, angst, omegaverse au
summary: jisung is an omega and gets attacked by an alpha, minho, another alpha, saves him.
requested by: @Lizzyastray00

disclaimer: i've never written omegaverse before so if anything is incorrect i'm sorry 😓

T//W: sexual assault

jisung was walking back from a get together with his friends, they'd offered to take him back home in their car, but he declined because he didn't want to be a burden. of course, it was a stupid idea. he's an omega, alone, walking at night. what could go wrong?

the idea that he could be in danger only occurred to jisung when he was too far from his friends. he didn't want to call them and ask them to pick him up because that was just annoying for them. what he didn't know was that they wouldn't have minded at all.

his raspberry and honey scent wafted dangerously around him. it had turned slightly sour due to his fear and anxiety of walking alone, but it was nevertheless attractive for other alphas.

suddenly, jisung felt an arm wrap around his waist and he was dragged into an alleyway. he had no time to react, it all happened to fast. an unpleasant, musty smell surrounded him, engulfed him, suffocated him. he looked up only to be met with two piercing eyes, full of lust. he whimpered out of fear, his tail wrapped around himself in an attempt to protect him and his ears flattened against his head.

of course this would happen to him. nothing could ever go his way.

⚠️sexual assault⚠️

without saying a word the man edged his hand up jisung's thigh. the scent was suffocating, jisung felt as though he couldn't breathe, his tail curled tighter around himself in an attempt to stop the man from touching him. but nothing worked.

he squirrel ears weren't even visible with how far they were pressed into his deep orange hair, disguising them.

the alphas tail curled itself around the younger's leg and jisung tilted his head to the side in an attempt to get away, but the man just pressed his face into jisung's neck.

the boy started crying, feeling helpless. this was were it happened. he'd heard horror stories about this. he hadn't even had his first time yet and it was going to be taken. he should've just gone with his friends. why couldn't he have just gone with his friends?

⚠️end of sexual assault⚠️

"what the fuck are you doing?!" someone shouted. jisung flinched and the man pulled away, much to jisung's relief.

everything was a blur.

another alpha had appeared and punched jisung's assaulter in the face and uppercut him in the throat. jisung cringed at that and shut his eyes, placing his hands over them and crouching on the floor. tears flowed down his cheeks but he made no effort to wipe them away.

there was silence after a while and then jisung felt a presence in front of him.

"hey sweetie, it's okay now." he slowly opened his eyes, peeking between his fingers and sniffling.

a handsome man crouched in front of him and jisung immediately let out a sigh of relief.

his scent was comforting and calming. he smelt musky and with a hint of vanilla.

it was different, it made him feel different and it felt right.

"my names minho." minho spoke softly and slowly, knowing that jisung was a little out of it.

"h-han j-jisung." jisung let his hands hug his knees instead of obstructing his view, showing minho that he was slowly trusting him.

"what a cute name for a cute little squirrel." jisung blushed lightly at the compliment.

tears still fell from his eyes and he sniffled, wiping his eyes.

jisung reached out his arms and made grabby hands saying he wanted to be closer to the older and minho wasn't going to protest, he sat properly next to jisung and brought the boy close to him, leaning against the brick wall.

he ran his fingers through the younger's hair and jisung buried his face into minho's neck, nestling his nose into the boys scent gland, trying to calm himself down with the comforting aroma.

"shh, shh, it's okay sweetheart." minho pressed a kiss to the boy's head and pulled him closer.

he knew immediately from jisung pheromones that they were mates because the boy pulled minho towards him but he didn't know if jisung knew.

minho's tail cautiously wrapped around jisung, showing that he's away from harm and making jisung feel safe. the younger only snuggled closer when he felt minho's actions, his sobs slowly ceased, becoming sniffles.

"let's get you home, hm?" minho picked jisung up bridal style and the younger wrapped his arms around minho's neck, closing his eyes and eventually falling asleep.

the older's apartment was very close by and so he decided it would be best to bring jisung there.

once they reached the door, minho put jisung down, causing jisung to wake up from the sudden action.

minho kept an arm wrapped securely around jisung's waist.

jisung was leaning against minho completely, before he fully understood what was happening. he suddenly jolted away.

minho stopped trying to find his keys and turned to face jisung with a confused look on his face.

"u-um, what are you d-doing?" jisung fiddles with his shirt looking a little scared and only then does it click in minho's head.

it looks like he's trying something else.

"i was going to put you to bed, nothing more. you can do it yourself if you'd like. i'll sleep on the sofa." minho spoke slowly and carefully, making sure jisung understood his true intentions and not get the wrong idea.

"o-oh...sorry." jisung felt bad for having assumed.

"don't be, it was a valid concern." minho smiled and ruffled jisung's hair before getting his keys and opening the door to the apartment.

they quickly entered and minho gave jisung the necessities for getting ready for bed.

after they did their night routines, they both stood in front of the bed.

"you should take the bed, i'll sleep on the sofa." minho tried to convince jisung.

"no, it's your bed, i'm intruding." jisung timidly protested.

"you deserve a comfy sleep after what you experienced."

"you got into a fight though." jisung fiddled with the hem of his (minho's) shirt and bit his lip.

"how about we both sleep on the bed." the older finally suggested. at this, jisung nodded, suddenly finding that he was too tired to protest any further.

slowly they both clambered into bed, instinctively, they cuddled up to each other, their tails wrapping around the other person.

minho shut the lamp off and threw his arm around jisung's waist, bringing him into the crook of his neck, jisung nestled close to the scent gland to help him feel safer.

his squirrel ears lightly tickled minho's skin and so the older delicately flattened them against jisung's head before running his hands through his hair.

after pressing a kiss to the crown of jisung's head, they both drifted off.

A//N: part 2 is on the way!!

what animal should minho be a hybrid of??

sorry if anything is inaccurate i don't really know if i was writing the correct things but i hope it's good!!

also were they moving too fast idk if they were, i guess their instinct is to be closer but whatever lol

love u 💞