mistletoe

genre: fluff
summary: jisung and minho share a kiss under the mistletoe.

not proofread

"have you finished putting everyone's gift in their stockings?" felix asked, taking out the baked goods from the oven as jisung walked into the kitchen.

"yup!" jisung smiled at him.

it was Christmas day and everyone was going to be gathered at felix's house. the boy's mother was a successful businesswomen and so, even though he was still in college, he was able to live in his mansion.

the other boys were also in college and had all moved relatively far from their families. they decided that they would call their families on christmas day before going to felix's house instead of going to their families house.

the door bell rang.

"i'll get it!" jisung exclaimed. he and felix had had a sleepover christmas eve and so he was already at his house.

he opened the door to reveal all the members standing their with gift bags and presents in their hands. they were all wrapped up in scarfs and hats because it was currently snowing outside. jisung ushered them inside.

they all gathered in the living room. tinsel and fake holly lay on top of counters and picture frames. little gonks were placed around and the fire was roaring. a record was playing christmas classics and the large christmas tree was stood in the middle. the reds and golds of the decorations and lights gave a warm atmosphere to the room and a golden star sat on the top.

everyone had their own stocking hung by the fireplace with their names stitched into it and snacks and drinks were placed on the coffee table.

"this is so cute." hyunjin squealed, immediately going to place his gifts in everyone's stockings.

after a while, they all settled, chatting and drinking (not heavily). some were standing, some were sitting.

jisung and minho were chatting to each other unbeknownst that their was some mistletoe hanging from the ceiling.

changbin was the first to notice.

"hey minho, jisung, look up." he snickered.

they both looked up, confused.

their eyes widened as they realized they were, in fact, standing under mistletoe.

jisung blushed furiously. everyone knew he had a crush on minho, apart from minho of course, and so this was very embarrassing for him, he was sure to get a lot of teasing from everyone.

minho, on the other hand, was smirking. his ears were tinted a little red but wasn't nearly as red as jisung was. he thought the boy looked very cute however.

no one knew about minho's crush on jisung. he was very good at hiding it, but it was obvious to him that his feelings ran deeper than a small crush. he was going to take advantage of this situation.

"kiss!" felix shouted. everyone made noises of agreement.

minho looked at jisung who had his eyes boring into the floor.

he put his finger under the younger's chin to make him look up.

"do you want to?" he asked quietly so only they could hear.

"o-only if y-you're comfortable." jisung stuttered.

"ji, yes or no? i'm comfortable with whatever you decide." although he was secretly hoping that he would say yes.

"y-yes." minho cheered in his head.

he cupped jisung's face. jisung didn't know where to put his hands so he put them lightly on minho's shoulders, gripping the material.

they both leaned in, their lips meeting half way.

the older's lips were soft and plump and seemed to slot perfectly against the younger's.

the sensation of their lips being together was so addicting that they completely forgot about the people around them. jisung's arms wrapped tightly around minho's neck as minho's hands made their way down to the younger's waist.

the kiss deepened, and it was about to become heated until they heard a cough.

they snapped back to reality.

jisung, embarrassed, shoved his face into minho's chest to hide his intense blush and minho just looked at the others sheepishly.

"i think i've been scarred." hyunjin announced looking shell-shocked.

"don't be so dramatic." minho rolled his eyes, "cmon sung, let's go." he dragged jisung out of the room by his hand and they made their way up to the spare bedroom.

"w-we're not going to..." jisung asked, looking scared.

"no, no, oh my god." minho shook his head and brought jisung sit on the bed with him.

"i just wanted some privacy because i think it's the right time to tell you this." minho began.

the younger's mind went into panic mode.

'did the kiss not mean anything? is he gonna tell me he's disgusted by me? does he hate me now?'

minho noticed the panic in the boys eyes and quickly moved to hold his hands.

"it's not bad. i don't think." he muttered the last sentence, but jisung didn't capture it.

"i wanted to tell you that i like you, jisung, maybe i even love you." the older confessed.

jisung stared at him in shock.

"m-me?" he said shakily pointing at himself, "you like me?"

"of course i do sungie."

"i like you too." jisung beamed up at minho.

he moved closer to the older who seemed to understand what he wanted.

he opened his arms and the younger collapsed inside them, melting into the touch. they fell back onto the bed. jisung's head now lying on minho's chest as he brought his hand up to run it through the younger's hair. he leant down slightly and kissed the top of his head.

"merry christmas baby."

A//N: y'all what the hell is this 😭

it's so rushed idek omg i hate it so much.

it's okay though because it's christmas and minsung which are like my two favorite things ever.

merry christmas if you celebrate 💕

love u 🫶