stressful day

genre: fluff
summary: minho comes home from a stressful day, just wanting some comfort.
requested by: @minsung0lee

the door opened and closed forcefully, a loud sigh and a bag dropping to the floor was heard in the hallway.

jisung exited this living room to see what the matter was.

"hey min, what's wrong?" he walked up to his husband and wrapped his arms around his neck, minho immediately placing his hands on jisung's waist.

"stressful day." he mumbled into jisung's shoulder as he had placed his head into the crook of jisung's neck.

"want to talk about it?" minho shook his head, his hair tickling jisung's skin.

"go have a shower, i'll make you tea, okay?" jisung placed a chaste kiss into minho's hair before minho reluctantly lifted his head out of the crook of jisung's neck and trudged his way upstairs.

as jisung was just finishing the tea, he felt two muscular arms wrap around his waist and wet hair tickle his nape.

"that was quick." jisung commented.

minho only hummed, kissing the younger's neck.

jisung turned around carefully, holding a cup of steaming chamomile tea.

minho took a hold of it, "thank you, my love." he said softly, walking into the living room.

jisung hadn't made himself a cup as he wasn't in the mood for one right now so he happily made his way to his husbands side, curling up to it.

after about 30 minutes, minho had gulped all the tea down and set it onto the coffee table. he happily listened to his husbands cute rants about things, lightening his mood as he saw the boys smile. it still made his heart flutter even after all these years.

"here," jisung said after he noticed that minho had put his tea down, "lie in my lap." he guided minho to lie down in his lap, jisung immediately laced his fingers into minho's hair, playing with it to calm him.

"tell me about your day please, it's not good to keep everything to yourself."

and so minho did just that. he spilled every emotion he'd felt throughout the whole day, from when he woke up to now. every event that happened, every small detail, and jisung listening to everything he had to say with interest and concentration.

he caressed the older's head, in an attempt to relax him, which worked.

after the little rant minho rubbed his eyes, attempting to hide his tears, but he obviously must have forgotten he was talking to jisung, who knew everything about minho. all his habits and little fidgets, so he knew minho was about to cry.

he sat him up and off his lap slowly, quickly bringing his head onto his shoulder, wrapping his arms around minho's body and letting his face get buried into his neck.

"it's okay, you can cry." and with that, minho sobbed into jisung's neck, his body rattled and shook with the intensity of the tears.

minho almost never cried, so jisung knew that today was just a little too much for him to handle. he felt a pang in his heart knowing minho was holding this in all day, but nevertheless comforted him to the best of his abilities.

he thought that his comforting skills were lacking because it was always minho looking after him, but he truly tried his best and minho was thankful. the older knew that even if jisung just sat there, that would be enough comfort because jisung simply being there was enough comfort, or simply hearing his voice over the phone if they were away was an immediate sedative to minho, he could always rely on jisung to make him relaxed.

"it's okay, baby, you're so strong. let it out, that's okay. you're doing so well." jisung continued this string of praises with kisses in between. he knew how much minho loved kisses.

soon, minho had calmed his crying down to sniffles. he lifted his head off jisung's shoulder and rubbed his nose slightly with his sleeve.

"thank you." he said, hugging jisung properly.

"anything for you, baby." jisung responded sincerely.

"let's get you to bed, hm?" he got up, offering a hand to minho who happily grasped it, hoisting himself up.

after they'd freshened up and changed into something more comfortable, they climbed into bed, immediately slotting together like pieces of a puzzle.

minho's arms wrapped around jisung's torso while his face was in his chest. jisung's head rested on his husbands.

he kissed minho's hair softly.

"goodnight, min. i love you." he whispered softly.

he stared at the ring which sat on his finger, admiring it. how lucky was he to have a husband like minho? he adjusted the ring slightly before placing his hands into minho's hair, playing with it to ease him to sleep.

"goodnight sweetheart, i love you too." minho lifted his head out of the younger's chest to press a soft kiss to his lips before burying his head back into its place.

with a smile on their face, both boys slept happily, not believing how lucky they were to be married to one another.

A//N: i'm sorry i took forever to get round to your one shot!! i hope you like it though 🫶

skz coming to hyde park!! i'm hoping to get tickets so wish me luck guys!!

also i got tickets to see itzy at wembley i'm so happy!! i can't even believe it!! it will be my first kpop concert!! i'm a little sad lia won't be there but i hope she's resting up well ❤️‍🩹

love u 💕