i don't love him pt. 3

genre: fluff, angst
summary: minho and jisung's are ceo's of rival groups but they have to work together on a project which would benefit them. then their parents try to marry them off to random girls. part 3.
requested by: @kpopieslayer

seungmin, again, came into jisung's office holding his phone in his hand.

"you left it by the coffee machine again." the boy smiled warmly and swiftly left before jisung could even thank him, probably having something important to do.

jisung looked down at the ringing device, seeing his mothers contact brighten the screen again. he sighed, wondering what she was going to try and take control of again. the project was nearly over and, so far, successful, maybe it was a congratulations.

that was probably a reach.

him and minho had been getting along better though, but that was mainly because jisung was too shy and flustered to spark up argument.

he answered the phone quickly, knowing how impatient his mother was.

"hello?" he answered, trying to sound at least a little happy, even if he was the opposite right now.

"i've decided that you're too old to be single," she stated bluntly, not even a 'hello' or a 'how are you?'

the boy was utterly confused about what she meant by that, he was 22, that was quite young in his opinion.

"so you're getting married." she finished her sentence.

jisung's mouth dropped to the floor.

married?! to who?!

"what?!" was all he could manage to shout into the microphone.

"yes, she's a very lovely girl."

she.

girl.

are you joking?

"have i not made it clear enough that-" jisung started, trying to explain himself.

"yes, yes, you're not into girls, whatever. you're just saying that for attention. now, this is an important marriage and i need you to take it seriously, you're meeting her in a week." she interjected, completely brushing past how horrific and unreasonable she was being.

the boy had no words.

he didn't know what to do, what to think, what to say.

"that'll be all." she said before hanging up and leaving jisung frozen.

felix had just come back from his lunch break, great timing, and hurriedly let his hands free to go over to jisung seeing the state he was in.

"what's wrong?" he asks, guiding jisung's hand from where it still rested by his ear with the phone still in hand and onto the table. he removed the device and placed it next to his hand on the desk.

"i'm getting married." jisung spoke softly and slowly, as if he was trying to register it himself.

~*+*~

minho sat in his car, his driver sat in the front, listening to music when his phone rung loudly. he looked at the contact, it was his father.

he picked up the phone tentatively and answered.

"hello?" he asked, unsure of whether this would be a good or bad thing.