tattoo artist pt.2

genre: fluff
summary: jisung gets his first tattoo and minho is his tattoo artist part 2.

T//W: small panic attack.

also guys i'm sorry for my over usage of the nickname 'princess' in my stories but i love it too much so i'm sorry 😖

not proofread

jisung shyly walked up the the tattoo shop, it was 16:55 and he was supposed to meet minho at 17:00.

he had the same feeling as the last time he came here, but instead of fear, it was nervousness.

him and minho were going on a date.

he drew in a deep breath and pushed the door open. it jingled happily as he entered. he waved timidly to ryujin who had just finished someone piercing and she smiled and waved back.

he took a seat on the couch, not wanting to relax too much because he was worried he'd be told to get up or go away because he was taking up too much space or he wasn't supposed to be there.

the shop was a lot more crowded today and jisung hated it, he wanted to climb into a box and close the lid, never getting out again.

there were two other people sitting on either side of him and he curled himself inwards so as not to touch either of them.

he picked at his nails and lips, his leg bouncing as he repeatedly checked the time.

finally, after what felt like years but was really only a couple of minutes, minho emerged from his booth. he was craning his neck to look around, trying to spot jisung.

when he saw the boy, he waved him over, smiling widely.

jisung quickly got up and speed walked over to him.

"hi darling." minho ruffled jisung's hair as the younger shyly looked at the floor which had suddenly become the most interesting thing ever.

"darling, look at me, i want to see your pretty face." minho lifted jisung's chin up with his index finger and thumb, grinning as he saw his flustered state.

"beautiful." he breathed, looking at jisung lovingly.

jisung could only stare back. admiring the older's sharp nose, long lashes, soft looking lips, defined cheekbones and cute little nose mole.

minho suddenly snapped out of it when the bell above the door jingled.

he cleared his throat, "l-let's go get my stuff."

his ears wore a crimson shade of red and giggled to himself about seeing minho flustered.

they walked back into minho's booth and jisung watched as minho packed up his things and pondered where they should go. he wanted to take him out for dinner but he wasn't sure what jisung liked.

"what do you like to eat?" he asked after thinking about it for a long time.

"u-um...ch-cheesecake?" jisung answered in a questioning tone, like he wasn't even sure if he liked it.

"i'll keep that in mind for desert. any dinner options?" minho placed all his things in a wardrobe at the back of the room. he didn't need to take his stuff home.

jisung blushed and looked down, embarrassed when he realised what minho meant. of course that's what he meant, they were obviously going out for dinner.

"o-oh...i-i don't m-mind." jisung fiddled with the hem of his shirt and bit his lip, suddenly anxious and aware of every sound and every feeling. every single piece of fabric that touch his skin felt like it was moving.