test

genre: fluff
summary: minho and jisung have known each other for years because their families are friends. they hate each other. minho finds a relationship test with a £1,000 cash prize, but the only person who knows him well enough is jisung.
requested by: @BrookWilliams2

not proofread

monday

"ugh, our parents are having dinner with the han family again and as their son, i, apparently, have to be there." minho sighed as he sat down next to changbin for lunch.

"to be honest, i would think you're in love with him by how much you talk about him." hyunjin said, before shoving sushi into his mouth.

"that's disgusting." minho fake gagged.

"just get married already. you're parents already approve." changbin laughed. minho hit his arm.

"bitch." he muttered under his breath.

"who are you calling a bitch?"

"shut up." minho retorted, going back to his food.

just then, jisung came into the canteen laughing loudly with his friends about something. this pissed minho off.

"see?! he's so fucking annoying. not everything is about him! no one even likes him!" minho complained.

"minho, i think everyone likes him but you." hyunjin pinched his nose bridge.

"hey, let's go to the park after school. your parents won't mind you being a little late to dinner, right?" changbin suggested, changing the topic.

"they'll probably beat me up since we have guests over, but i don't care. let's go."

"i'm in." hyunjin said.

~*+*~

as the trio were strolling in the park, they noticed a poster.

"ooh, a relationship test with a £1000 cash prize." hyunjin was the first to notice it.

"what?! let me see." changbin pushed next to him.

"that would be such easy money, but i don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend." he sulked.

"neither." hyunjin pouted.

"jisung knows you well!" changbin suddenly lit up.

"no." minho said.

"yes!"

"please, no. i'm not doing that for you."

"keep the money then."

"come on~ £1000. you can't pass up on that, that's such an opportunity." they both tried to convince the older.

"it won't be £1000 because he'll make me split it."

"£500 is still a lot."

minho hesitated, then sighed, "fine." they both celebrated after that.

then, minho's phone rang. it was his mother calling him to tell him to get his ass home because they have guests.

"i guess i'll be seeing you guys then."

"it's hosted here, on saturday, at 5pm." hyunjin shouted as minho started walking away.

"you have six days to convince him!" changbin shouted. minho just scoffed at his friends' behavior.

~+*+~

minho and jisung were sitting in the back garden, forced to talk because their parents made them.