sick

genre: fluff
summary: jisung is sick and minho has to look after him.

not proofread

minho opened the door quietly so as not to wake jisung up. jisung had told the older that he wouldn't be at school because he was sick and so minho took it upon himself to make sure that jisung got better quickly.

after school, he had bought soup, medicine and tissues. mrs han had told him that the younger had been asleep for most of the day upstairs.

once minho had successfully entered his room without waking him up, he placed the plastic bag, which he got from the convenience store, on the bedside table and started rummaging through the things he'd purchased.

mrs han had suggested that she heat up the soup while minho goes to check up on jisung. she would bring up the soup once it was done. minho was very thankful for her as he wanted to see jisung as soon as possible.

he sat on the side of the bed, causing the mattress to dip slightly and ultimately wake jisung up.

"hey, ji, sorry for waking you up."

"mm, it's okay." jisung mumbled, his voice was different because of his blocked nose and his face was flushed and puffy making him look cuter than he already was.

"are you comfortable? are you too hot? do you want me to open a window? are you too cold? should i get another blanket?" minho rambled questions at the sick boy, who was too tired to tell him to shut up.

"comfortable." was all jisung said. he turned onto his side, sniffing and allowing a little cough to escape.

"sungie, don't lie down, you're going to make your nose more stuffy." minho complained, "here, sit up." jisung whined as minho pulled him into a sitting position. the older fixed the pillows behind the younger, making sitting up more comfortable.

"your mum's reheating a soup i bought you."

"really? that's kind of you." jisung yawned. his words were quiet and he sort of mumbled them because he still wasn't fully awake.

"let me go check on it."

a couple minutes later, minho returned with a bowl of soup.

he plopped back down on the edge of the bed.

"open wide." lifted the spoon up, ready to feed jisung.

"you're not feeding me." jisung crossed his arms over his chest, but minho was persistence and poked the spoon at jisung's lips, the liquid threatened to spill over the edges and onto the sheets.

worried the food might stain, jisung gave in and opened his mouth.

minho continued to feed jisung like this until the bowl was sufficiently empty. he ruffled jisung's hair.

"take your medicine." he popped a few pills and jisung downed them with water.

the younger looked sleepy again and lay back down in his bed, snuggling into the duvet, he felt contently full and was ready to fall back into a slumber.

but he felt that something was missing. he felt that a specific warmth was gone from him, which he desperately needed right now.

"min?" he called quietly.

"hm?" the other acknowledged, he was halfway out the door.

"stay please."

"you want me to stay?" minho was confused about what he was supposed to do while jisung slept.

however, his queries were answered when jisung nodded and patted the spot next to him.

minho's eyes widened as he realized what the younger was asking him to do.

"you want me to sleep..."

"with me, yes." jisung finished the boys sentence.

minho blushed at the way jisung phrased it but brushed it off.

he climbed into bed next to him and the boy immediately clung to minho's side. the boy's face flushed slightly redder with each movement, but he nevertheless wrapped both his arms around jisung's waist.

minho brought his hand up to jisung's hair and laced it between his fingers, softly playing with it in hopes the younger will get an easier sleep.

thankfully, soon enough, jisung's breathing was heard.

since he couldn't breathe through his nose because it was blocked, minho had to deal with the sound of breathing, but he didn't mind, because it was jisung's breathing.

minho carefully lent down and kissed the top of jisung's head, pulling him closer and resting his chin on the younger's crown.

"sweet dreams, my love." he whispered, "get well soon."

A//N: i've risen from the dead lol.

this chapter is in honor of my, currently, very sick state.

y'all winter is the worst cuz my immune system is shit omg.

but christmas is top tier so ig i can deal with being ill for a while.

anyway, this was such a bad chapter, i hate it but i wanted you all to know i'm alive!!

also school just finished for me today!! ik it's like super early, some schools finish on the 22nd and i really feel sorry for them 😔

love u 🫶