100th chapter special

genre: fluff, angst, minor smut (doesn't include actual smut), tattoo artist au
summary: minho and jisung celebrate their 100 day anniversary.

not proofread

jisung stirred awake, he shuffled closer to the warmth he was wrapped in and made a little noise as he was getting comfortable. the grip around his waist tightened and he felt a kiss on top of his head.

"you awake lovely?" minho's raspy voice quietly sounded in jisung's ear making him shiver.

"mhm." was all the younger said, sighing as he let his body melt into the comfort of minho and the duvet.

minho brought his hand up to card through jisung's hair as he picked up his phone again, going back to watching his show (with the volume turned all the way down, obviously), so jisung could go back to sleep. it was only eight in the morning and so minho decided that it was too early for either of them to get up. they were both too comfortable after all.

about an hour later, jisung stirred again, only this time, he pushed himself up.

minho let his arms fall from jisung's waist to his hips as he looked up at him, wondering why he sat up.

"good morning darling." he patted the boy's hip.

"m-morning min." jisung smiled as he stretched his arms. "happy one h-hundred d-days." he leant down to peck minho's lips.

"happy one hundred days." minho sat up too, completely letting go of his boyfriend to hoist himself up.

minho pressed a kiss to jisung's temple before speaking again, "have you got anything planned for today?" he placed his hand on jisung's thigh and ran it up and down gently out of habit.

"y-yeah, but it's a-a se-secret." jisung giggled.

"am i going to have wear a blindfold?" minho laughed as he recalled one time when jisung had made him wear a blindfold for his birthday surprise and he'd walked into a pole.

"no." jisung snorted, knowing what minho was thinking about, "i-i'm going t-to make y-you dr-drive us there."

"you're such a passenger princess." minho scoffed before he patted jisung's leg and stood up off the bed. he yawned and stretched dramatically.

"what do you want for breakfast darling?"

"pancakes p-please." jisung grinned.

'cute.' minho thought as he looked at the boys chubby cheeks.

"pancakes it is. i'll go shower and then make breakfast, okay baby?." jisung nodded before minho kissed his cheek and made his way into the bathroom.

he showered quickly, scrubbing his hair with shampoo and running conditioner over then ends, not letting any time to enjoy the shower. he wanted to be done so he could make breakfast for jisung.

he always loved doing things for his boyfriend. acts of service was his love language. he loved the reactions out of the boy, but he also loved having the knowledge that jisung knew he was always there for him. he was always willing to do anything for jisung.

once he'd finished with brushing his teeth and his skincare, minho realized that he hadn't brought any clothes with him.

he grinned thinking about how flustered jisung would get since the older was only in a towel.

he knocked on his bedroom door and entered after hearing a small "come in" from the other side.

"hey, sweetie, i forgot my clothes." minho tried to suppress his smile as he watched jisung's face turn a deep crimson red.