best friends boyfriend

genre: fluff, angst
summary: jisung has a crush on his best friends boy friend and his best friend then exposes him.
requested by: @BrookWillams2

junyeong and jisung were best friends, they did everything together. ever since they were kids, they latched onto each other like leeches.

when junyeong got a boyfriend, jisung was so happy for him, but when he met him, he felt something he knew would break their friendship. he felt his heart flutter at the sight of the boy. he tried to suppress the feeling, but it wouldn't go away.

what made it worse was that minho and jisung just clicked, they became close with each other quickly and minho was just as touchy with jisung as he was with his boyfriend, junyeong.

"minho, come here." junyeong called, patting the seat on the sofa next to him.

"hey babe, what's up?"

"stop being so touchy with my best friend whenever i bring him over."

"aww, is someone jealous." minho teased, going to pinch junyeong's cheek. the boy swatted his hand away, glaring at him.

"i'm serious."

"babe, don't worry about it, he's just a friend, you know i love you."

"yeah." he sighed and cuddled into his boyfriends side.

later that day, jisung was invited over. they were on the sofa chatting and watching a film, when jisung got up slightly and leant forward to grab his drink from the coffee table.

minho being minho, slapped his butt slightly.

"hey!" jisung stood up and swiveled round, feigning anger. minho just shrugged.

"minho! what the fuck?" junyeong looked disgusted.

"babe, chill out."

"how can i chill out? stop checking out how flat jisung is. i'm obviously better than this ugly bitch. i mean, look at him." minho looked at jisung's, now shocked, face. he had frozen completely his drink loosely held in his grasp, threatening to fall at any moment.

"now look at me." minho hesitantly looked at his boyfriend, "who's more attractive?"

"are you seriously asking me that right now?" minho spoke, angrily.

"it should be obvious."

"well it's not and to be honest, you're not looking to hot by the way you're speaking to your best friend."

a loud shatter was heard from in front of them. both boys turned their heads to see jisung, frozen in place, with heavy breathing and tears streaming down his face.

"ji, are you okay?" minho asked, concern lacing his voice.

"ugh, you obviously care more about him than me. i'm going to the bathroom." and with that junyeong left.

"hey, ji, i don't know why he was acting like that." minho said slowly and softly, scared that if he talked to loud he might scare the boy.

"i-i can't believe h-he would s-say s-something like that to m-me." jisung choked out.

"come here." minho got up and opened his arms, jisung collapsed into them sobbing into his shoulder. it should be wrong. minho was dating junyeong, he should've gone to check if junyeong was okay, but right now, he didn't even think about him. all that occupied his brain was jisung.

he gently ran his fingers up the younger's spine and stroked his hair. calming the boy down as best he could.

when jisung's sobs were reduced to sniffles, he pulled away from the embrace.