friends

genre: fluff, angst, tattoo artist au
summary: minho meets jisung's friends.
requested by: @Lizzyastray00

not proofread

"okay, s-so they m-may g-get a-a little def-defensive a-and interro-interrogate y-you, b-but they're n-nice people i-i promise." jisung grinned happily as he skipped ahead towards their meeting place, minho's hand tightly in his grip.

the older just admired his boyfriends happiness, a small smile gracing his lips and he watched the sunlight embrace his honey skin, kissing it softly.

they reached the bench at the park where they were meeting and sat down. jisung sipped his coffee and swung his legs happily.

"sungie!" someone shouted in the distance and running was heard.

jisung jumped up and embraced a long blonde haired boy. he was smiling widely and looked a lot like a fairy.

two others came up behind one had short hair to match his height and the other had curly brown hair.

"felix, let him go, he's going to suffocate." the one with curly hair said in english. he had a strong australian accent.

felix let go and jisung giggled. minho sipped his coffee and smiled at jisung's laugh.

"o-oh, g-guys this i-is my boy-boyfriend, minho." minho up and smiled at them, an arm snaking around the younger's waist, he bowed a little, politely.

"minho, th-this is f-felix a-and th-those t-two are changbin a-and ch-chan." jisung introduced the four boys to each other and they all greeted each other with waves and smiles, although jisung's friends seemed skeptical.

after everything they experienced watching jisung go through his last relationship, it wasn't a surprise they'd be cautious about this one.

"minho, do you mind if we bring jisung aside for a second?" chan asked politely.

"no, of course not, take as much time as you need." minho kissed jisung's temple and then sat down on the bench as he watched the boys walk a little distance away and out of ear shot.

"jisung...are you sure he's right for you?" felix asked tentatively.

"yeah, his tattoos seem...you know what impression they give off." changbin offered.

"we just want you to be sure about him." chan nodded, agreeing with the others.

"g-guys, he's p-perfect fo-for me." jisung argued, being a little upset that his friends hadn't even given minho a chance yet.

"we're just worried." chan wanted jisung to understand where they're coming from.

"because you said that your ex was perfect for you." changbin chimed in.

jisung sighed, "p-please g-give him a-a ch-chance." he pouted and gave them all puppy eyes.

they gave in quickly and walked back over to minho who was mindlessly scrolling on his phone.

he looked up once he heard them return, a soft smile gracing his features as he stood up again.

felix clapped his hands together, "let's go to that new cafe they opened up!" he suggested.

"o-oh yeah i-i wanted to t-try tha-that." jisung nodded happily and they linked arms, walking in front of the others.

changbin sighed and shook his head before joining the conversation that minho and chan were engaged in.

"so you're a tattoo artist?" chan questioned.

"yeah, i gave sung his first one." he smiled fondly at the memory of how they first met.

changbin laughed loudly, "i remember getting the run down of the 'hot tattoo artist'."

"really?" minho looked over to the shorter with wide eyes.

"he wouldn't shut up about you." chan nudged minho's shoulder and the boy looked down, having a specific expression on his face that made changbin and chan glance at each other knowingly.

they reached the cafe quickly and grabbed their seats, felix ordered for the table and returned to sit next to jisung.

"so, minho," felix began.

jisung mouthed 'interrogation' at him with a smile and minho mentally prepared himself.

"how do you feel about jisung?" felix squinted his eyes.

minho was caught off guard at the question, not expecting to be thrown in so deep.

"well, he's beautiful, of course, his little stutter is adorable, he makes me feel warm and loved and i find myself never being able to tear my eyes away from him." minho smiled thinking about it.

jisung hid his face in his hands as he heard minho shamelessly express his feelings.

felix felt a little better about minho but still wasn't convinced. he asked him questions about other things as well, and every question minho was happy to answer.

by the end of all the questioning, felix was finally relaxed with him, content seeing the way that the older looked at his best friend.

they ate happily and conversed with laughter and jokes.

after they'd finished their food and drinks, minho had insisted on paying as a thank you for looking after jisung for him all the years he wasn't there to help.

once they'd departed ways jisung immediately turned to minho to get his opinion.

"i liked them a lot. felix scares me though." minho laughed.

"i-i'm gl-glad y-you like th-them. felix c-can be i-in-intimidating, bu-but i pr-promise that h-he's l-lovely." jisung giggled and minho cuddled him close, kissing his head.

"mm, felix was lovely and so were the others. i'm glad you have friends that look after you when i'm not there." minho smiled.

"i-i can l-look af-after myself th-thank you very m-much." jisung crossed his arms and pouted, faking a scowl.

"i know, i know, i meant they can give you a shoulder to lean on." the older ruffled his hair.

"i know." jisung grinned.

they walked home with jisung swinging their hands back and forth and happily talked about something while minho just listened quietly.

A//N: i don't really know if this is what you wanted exactly because i feel like they weren't as skeptical as you wanted ahh i don't know i feel bad if i didn't execute the one shot well 😖

i want a bf so bad 😔
maybe that's why i'm uploading so much right now or maybe it's just my cas obsession rn 😭

love you 🩷