i love you

genre: fluff, angst
summary: it's not secret that jisung has a crush on the most popular boy in school, minho, but minho pretends to hate him.
requested by: @BrookWilliams2

T//W: sexual harassment

A//N: in this one shot jisung has blonde hair.

"minho hyung!" jisung's voice called through the empty corridor. minho sighed and turned around.

"what?" he sternly said, turning around quickly.

"have you eaten yet? you don't tend to have breakfast do you? well, luckily you have me. here, take this." jisung shoved a bento box into minho's hands, "don't forget to save some for lunch, okay? you know i worry about you not eating enough." jisung beamed at him and minho just stared blankly.

"what the fuck? i don't want this shit and why do you care so much?" minho asked in an annoyed tone.

"because i love you." jisung smiled gently.

"i also got you this necklace. it compliments your eyes, don't you think? louis vuitton, of course, the very best for the very best." jisung places the small bag on top of the bento box.

"just get away from me, you creep." minho pushed jisung slightly, the younger's smile faltered but only barely. no one noticed. the younger just skipped away.

"oh, i love you!" jisung shouted as he got further away.

"are you going to eat that?" changbin suddenly appeared out of no where startling minho.

"we can share."

"yes!"

"you got a necklace this time as well?"

"yeah, louis vuitton."

"his family is so rich. i'm so jealous."

"changbin, your family is literally famous for their money." minho laughed as he walked to the canteen to eat before school started.

everyone had gotten pretty used to jisung's antics. the way he'd barge into classrooms late, say whatever he was thinking and, most importantly, always obsess over minho.

minho secretly liked it when jisung did all these things for him but he would never say that. he was scared. not because jisung was a boy, everyone already knew minho was gay, but because he was scared of hurting jisung. the boy was too precious to minho for him to ever risk harming him and so he acted rude. this may sound twisted because, surely, jisung would be hurt if minho was rude to him but jisung payed no attention to it. maybe it hurt his feelings a little bit, but he would never lose hope.

~*+*~

it was lunch time.

"bro, this is so good." hyunjin gushed at jisung's cooking skills, his voice muffled by the dumplings in his mouth.

"isn't that cannibalism?" minho laughed.

"what's that supposed to mean?" hyunjin asked, furrowing his eyebrows and pointing his chopsticks at minho.

minho rolled his eyes and rested his head in the palm of his hand as his eyes wondered over to a specific blonde haired squirrel.

he looked particularly cute today, his cheeks puffed out as he ate; his oversized purple hoodie; his sweater paws; his heart shape smile; his slightly red nose from the cold; his fluffy hair; his boba eyes, everything.

"i thought you were supposed to hate him?" changbin suddenly said breaking minho out his trance.

"yeah, key words, 'supposed to'." hyunjin butted in.