Joseph-4

I am alone for once I am not the one who has to deal with Justin. I wonder who Justin is currently annoying. I just carry on walking down the corridor thinking he could be anywhere and probably forgot where we were meant to meet up after 3rd period.

"Justin!" someone calls from behind I look to see if they wanted my Justin or if there was someone else called Justin.

"Hiya!" Ohh she thinks I am Justin this will be fun.

"Hi?"

"Don't you remember me?"

"So, we have met each other before?"

"Yeah! I can't believe you forgot who I am. I thought better of you Justin."

Ahem JOSEPH.

I hate you, Justin.

My job. I'll be there in a bit ok? If you sort this out.

Fine "oh err you know I am not Justin." when she hears me say that her face goes bright red and I can see the embarrassment on her face.

"Ah. That's why you didn't know who I am because we haven't met before..."

"It's o-"

"I AM HERE!" my brother cuts me short I am so glad not many people are here because the people who were, gave us the weirdest of looks. As I face palm.

"..."

"Oh hey, Justin! You guys look really similar."

"I have to deal with him on a daily basis," I say with a hint of sadness

"This is my favourite twin!"

"It's the shame you aren't mine."

"oh. WAIT I AM YOUR ONLY TWIN!"

"Exactly my point."

"So, I am not the only person to get you two mixed up am I?"

"Of course not! Were identical twins we get used to it eventually. I never caught on to what your name is, my name's Joseph."

"Oh yeah how rude of me my name is Sam! Have you guys eaten lunch yet?"

"No, I was looking for him," I point at him with my thumb as he glares at me again making me nearly burst out laughing at what happened this morning. "but he is also a picky eater, so we pack our own lunch."

"Great! I want to introduce you guys to my friend. You guys can eat in her classroom since her teacher is really nice!"

" Yeah, sure! Where is it?" She points in the direction both of us had come from and I follow her at a steady pace as she races off with my brother. When I get there, I see there are only three people inside, Sam, my brother and the girl I guess she wanted us to meet.

"Joseph you're so slow."

"Well I am sorry I just didn't want to race off and I have a heavy bag you know!"

" You guys argue a lot! I want you to meet my good friend Fifi!" Fifi waved nervously at us but doesn't say a word and surprisingly neither did Justin. I was tempted to bring him into our own world but that could mess with Sam and Fifi. The reason he didn't say anything could be something he found out by going into her head... I better not question it either.