Fifi-23

I can't remember his name but he made my heart flutter and these nerves took over me. The only way I could stop it was focusing on something else, like a carrot. Mondays I would never mind missing them from time to time but that's harder than it looks. Especially when my parents make me go the only day they might let me miss is Wednesday, so basically, because of Brandon, I can't miss a day. Nothing good happens on Monday, well nothing bad happens meaning NOTHING fun happens.

I came into school and I don't want to talk to Brandon at all. I waiting for the second bell isn't an option but taking a detour and the route I don't normally take is an option. I like this corridor it's always quite. No one is here, accept from teachers, because no one NEEDS to be here. There aren't any form rooms. Suddenly I hear a voice...well two voices they seem to have been talking for a while but only just came. They come out of the classroom they were in they don't see me and walk in the direction I was heading in.

"I will try and find her in my free." the 6th form said

"Yeah ok I would help but I won't be ab-". I don't want to eavesdrop on their conversation so I cut him off by stamping my foot. Then I realised I had my ocarina and blew that as well. I smile, a menacing smile, not purposefully, that's just what happens.

"Oh, I didn't know you were there I'm Sarah. Nice to meet you." Yay! I don't need to pry for her name "what's your name?" Ah, I hit a rock. I look at the person next to her who I didn't notice to be Justin...

"Oh, her name is Fif...i." Does he call me Fif behind my back is that why he got confused?" She doesn't speak, at all."

"Do you know why I recognise you?" Said the 6th form girl who I now know as Sarah. I shake my head I had never seen her before. I'm glad she's talking to me not Justin...

"Fifi do you agree it was rude of my brother to take the last carrot?" Sarah looks blankly at him and I can tell my heart is pounding why now this isn't a good time. I nod my head as I draw a heart in the air behind my back to try to hide my feelings. Suddenly something hard hits my left hand.

Ring Ring

Yes, a reason for this conversation to end. I run down the hall. I put the new object I had obtained in front of me.

"Bye!" I hear them simultaneously say. I do a quick twist to wave bye. Oh god, only Justin waved back... my palms are sweaty. I shouldn't have turned around at all and pretend I didn't hear them. I look at the object that came from nowhere. I look It's a heart... Like the one I drew. Cool. That's cool. What am I supposed to do with this? I walk into my classroom and see Brandon, again in the teacher's seat. I walk up to him and give him this with a shrug that I just found it somewhere random.

"You sure no one put this where you found it?" Considering I think I made it, yes, but I don't want it. I nod my head just so I don't have to be responsible for an object that I could definitely live without.

He takes it off me and does the register, skipping me of course. I know he is tempted to, to see how I react, but he chooses against it. I just remembered it's Monday. READING Monday. I forgot a book... again. I tap quietly on the desk next to me which Brandon is normally in. I see Sam sigh because she's across the aisle from where Brandon sees me and got the message and is used to me asking. I have 124 pages left of this book until I have finished it and it has 404... That's bad, isn't it? Oh well. It's a good book. I know she only brings it for me to read because she's reading the second book in this spin-off series. I hope she's nearly done.