I hope-95

Brandon's Pov

It gets quite lonely. I almost felt I was out there. It was late the sun was long gone with the heat. I didn't particularly like the rain but now watching it through the window with my hands over my nose and mouth where if anyone looked at me they would think I was in deep thought. I wasn't much. I knew if I fell too far I would question too much for my liking. I just hope she's okay. It's hard for me not to wonder what really happened. I should probably give them her diary in case that gives them an insight into what might have happened but remembering the state the box it was in was I'm not sure if anyone had even touched for at least a month maybe even a year or two.

The police said they have a main suspect except their only suspect was found dead at the scene. They only told me a little while ago. Not sure if they meant for me to know or not but here we are. Actually I don't think that person is the only suspect. If they were the police wouldn't be adamant to stand outside the room I was in in my apartment. 

The raindrops were drooling down the glass until it gets pushed down further by another drop which happened often with the tears above being shed so much. Most people have forgotten about what happened. What happened at  Drury Wynd High just how I fear people will forget about the news story about a husband and wife being dissembled in their own home and their daughter going missing. People might read the news. They'll take it in. If it's something bad they'll maybe think about it and be upset for a couple of days. If that. Maybe at most a month. No one really seems to care about the teen who got frozen in stone whilst at school. Of course, they'll still be some people like her parents but really who else? And in Fifi's case, there aren't even her parents to get people to remember she's missing nor is their her and one of her parents at least to remind people about the awful happening at their house. There are two things I hope. I hope more than anything that she's okay. I liked to wind her up but I do truly care about her. I care about her and Sam. The other thing I hope is that she didn't see the way her parents were left. They were in such an awful state. She's only ten I'm not sure if she could take it. Well...unless she's psycho and in fact it was her- she wouldn't do that to her parents. She wouldn't have left them in such a state. I would hope no one would do that to any other human, especially their own parent, but someone did. Someone did that to Fifi's parents.

I may not like my mother but I would never kill her. Well, I'm not sure if that's completely true but I would never behead her or anything like that. They couldn't even find their heads. I wonder what happened. That adds to my suspicion that it definitely- what suspicion? I shouldn't be suspicious of her doing it. It adds to the proof she certainly did not.

The rain drooled down the window as if it was someone's face. Though it easily could be my eyes drooling. Drooling for the interaction people around me have.