What am I Supposed to do?-71

Fifi's Pov

The hand on my mouth is relaxed, it isn't so tight I can't breathe through my mouth, whereas The hand on my eyes is tight. I feel what could only be someone bend down closer to me. All that's going through my head is that they're going to kill me soon. They're just waiting for the right moment to kill me and chop my head off. I should try and fight their hands but there's no point. My parents are dead. Where would I go?

"I'm not here to kill you." Those six words were not the words I was expecting to hear. If I'm being honest I didn't expect them to say anything. Why are they covering my eyes and mouth? I think whoever is covering my eyes is only covering my eyes because I'm a child and they've taken mercy on me. They don't want me to see...my parents. That makes sense why they've covered my eyes securely to prevent me from seeing my parents. Why my mouth? Did they think I would freak out that someone was behind me? Is it just a precaution?

The hand over my mouth left. I felt whoever this was put something over me. I should do something against this but...my parents. I'm the reason they're both dead. I feel my feet leave the ground as someone picks me up. I get picked up from underneath my arms. They've picked me up from the front. I'm on their right shoulder. Just lying there. I should try and fight. There's no point to. Why fight when you haven't got anything to fight for? I'm just a 10-year-old girl, what difference can I make?

The moment that I'm in makes me realize how tired I was. I guess it was very early and I don't think I had slept well for a while. I yawn. I'm aware it made a sound but I didn't try to hide or muffle it. I heard a snicker from whoever was carrying me. It wasn't in a necessarily mean way it was more just them realizing how tired I was. I felt far too comfortable. I shouldn't feel this comfortable with a stranger who most likely killed or helped killed my parents especially not after it just happened.