What have I done?-90

Fifi's Pov

I was able to hear a distant sound which was most likely a siren, for a while I thought it was just a sound but the room I was in got flooded with a red light as the boy left. I'm guessing something bad happened. Is there an emergency?

"Great." The women still left in this room murmured to herself and sighed. "How hard is it to fix the problem-" She cut herself off. I wonder why. That's when she quickly opened the door and looked left and right quickly. Not sure where from but she pulls out what could only be a walkie-talkie. "Find Ezrayl."

She took a quick glance at me. "Someone, Erinn's room, quick" Am I in Erinn's room?

Eventually, after us being surrounded by silence, she kneeled down to me. "Can you speak?" Should I shake my head? Is that a bad idea? I just stared at her. That's when I started fiddling with my fingers. Somehow I felt a difference in weight where my hands were. I wanted to look at what it was but I didn't think I could break her eye contact. Even if I could I'm not sure if I wanted to.

It was the walkie-talkie which broke our eye contact, the staring contest where blinking didn't mean you lost.
"We can't find him." She turned around and said back: "Which 'im." You would have to be dead to hear any calmness in her voice and even then I'm not sure if there'll be much. "Either." I couldn't tell if it was the connection or the voice was dripped in fear with ripples of the waves jumping the voice around.

This is when I got the idea. Her back was turned to me. I looked down to find something which could be a hammer. Where did it come from? Should I hit this women with it? I shouldn't think like that!...but would that be best?

I slowly stand up trying to keep my breaths steady. I was holding the hammer in my left hand. I took two small steps towards her, with my right foot leading.

Slowly, I lift up the hammer. I move closer to her in silent shuffles. She had moved close to the door on the other side of the room. "Open the trap in Erinn's room"

I took the hammer in my right as well as my left. I ran up to her, she was still facing the wall. Until she heard me. With my right foot I pushed into the ground to give more power on my swing which went left to right. The door started opening. I had hit the back of her head. I saw her eye as she became paper. She fell and crumpled like paper. Soggy paper.

In
...
Out
...

What have I done? The shock of what I'd done and maybe the recoil made me step back. I took two steps on the rug. I saw someone's horrified face at the door. It was a flash. Suddenly, I was just falling.

Thud

...