I'm just a child-93

Fifi's Pov

It was slippy. It was hard. It was dark. Are my eyes open? My mouth was open, I was breathing normally.

I stayed there for a few minutes. I don't know exactly what happened, I just remember falling and hitting my head. I'm guessing that's the reason why I don't remember anything, I did hit my head pretty hard. When I finally decide it's time to move I found it harder to move than it should be. It made me realize I'm actually not breathing in air nor am I in air. There must be a lake under the odd place I was previously. It would be useful if I had some goggles, well, actually maybe not. It might be to dark anyway. I hope there aren't any creatures which could be dangerous. I feel like if I move something will come at me and attack me. I have to find away to leave here though.

I decide I have to take the risk. I couldn't stay here forever. I tried to push up from the ground with my arms but slipped. My shoulder crashed into the rock and I severely hurt my right wrist. Despite that I tried again but tried using my feet instead. The socks on my feet would be a better grip than I had on my hands. It worked but not exactly how it would've if it worked when I used my hands. I held my injured wrist above my head and kicked my legs and tried to climb through the water with my left wrist. I felt I was going up, meaning my efforts weren't completely wasted.

When I felt something brush up against my right damaged hand I immediately flinched back down a bit but I still went up. I realized the thing I had touched was in fact wood. Most likely wood from that place I was before I fell. I never thought about what I would do if I did end up in this situation. How am I going to get out of this body of water? There's a bottom and there's a top to this thing, and most likely four sides. Wait, what if someone is watching me? They'll now know I can breathe underwater. Maybe that was there test. No, that's not it becau- They wanted to kill me. It wouldn't have been a test because I would've died if I couldn't breathe underwater. I'm just a child, how could they do that? With my bad hand I touched the wood which was above me.

Thud

I felt the wood vibrate. It was unmistakable. I wonder what's going on above me.