Taliah-14

I walk into school. I am still not sure what to do. First, she brings Justin into this and next the teacher is late making me able to talk to Ellie. Why did yesterday even happen? Couldn't I just forget yesterday? I was so happy, but now I have a choice to make. I can either fake happiness being Lucy's friend and help her to get someone she doesn't deserve one bit, I could also just avoid her and try to make a new friend and hope she forgets about me or I could try and befriend Ellie but risk angering Lucy and losing our friendship maybe making her bully Ellie or me.

I was so in depth in my thought I nearly ran into a wall but luckily someone hooked me out like I was a fish in the deep waters.

"Taliah watch out!" I turned around to see the voice belonged to. Surprisingly the voice belonged to Ellie.

"Oh, thanks I just completely zoned out."

"It's ok." She looked down and seemed upset about something I just wasn't sure what it was until I remember what I said last time. "I didn't mean to upset you I just wanted you t-" She got cut off by Lucy off course who else?

"Tal! Tal, I was looking for you!" She comes and runs up to me and immediately drags me away from Ellie I have one more look behind me. I try to give Ellie the most apologetical look I know. She drags me all away to girls' bathroom from the entrance. She lets go of me and starts kicking down all the cubicle doors to see if anyone else was in here. When she was satisfied that there was no one in here she turned around to me.

"I believe Ellie the girl you were talking to is trying to spread really bad rumours. I don't want you to listen to her. She will act nice but then when think she has you she will stab you in the back." She says in a whisper even though she has the knowledge that no one else is in here. I decided to play along.

"Oh, really I didn't know. What sort of rumours is she trying to spread?" I ask as if I had no idea.

Ring Ring

"Tal, promise me you won't talk to her." She asks with a bit of concern in her voice which I wanted to ask her about, but I didn't want to seem too intrusive.

"I will try not to Luc, I will just for you but..." I would have carried on, but she doesn't need to know that. She will never let me go to class again if she knew. "Erm. I forgot what I was going to say." I pretended I was deep in thought, but I honestly don't want to tell her what I wanted to say. We all do it here and there, right?

When I get there the teacher is there and so is Ellie. I try to avoid Ellie's eye contact but I when I had to look in her direction her eyes seemed to go straight through me. It made me feel like a ghost. It made me think I no longer existed. I guess I have chosen. I knew I had to choose to fake I was friends with Lucy or befriend Ellie. It seems only one of them is an option for me now.