The Hospital Vist-29

Justin's Pov

I try to wait patiently for my dad to pay for a parking spot, but it is hard to wait when you know you will be able to see your twin brother after 4 days. How long does it take to pay! I look around the car park is quite full. I wonder if they are all for the hospital or if some just park here then go somewhere else entirely.

"Come on Justin let's go!" Wait when did he put the ticket in the car?

"Coming." I was waiting for you so it is your fault DAD! I walk in front of my dad so I can see Joseph before he does. I don't want him to get hurt by our dad again. I run to the door of the hospital then choose to look around. My dad is like 5 minutes behind me. I didn't go that fast, did I? Maybe he wants to let me talk to Joseph alone or he is thinking about an excuse!

"Whatever," I whisper under my breath. "His problem." I walk to the desk.

"How may I help you?" Says the person behind the desk.

"Can I see my brother?"I say quickly just wanting to see him. "His name's Joseph Deans."

"Ah, of course. I heard you and your...Father should be coming."

"He's slow." She sighs at my remark.

"Right follow me I can show you to him." I follow her we make one turn then she points to this curtain and leaves.

I look around the curtain to see Joseph just stand up to sit down again when he sees me. "I'm glad you're ok!" I say not realising I was smiling till then. "I have been able to see you. They didn't let me see you for..." Erm, There was Thursday, Friday. "Since Thursday. I don't know why but I am glad they let me now! I am very happy that you're ok now! Also, dad is coming he is just super slow."

I enjoy listening to his voice.

I didn't realise till then I hadn't let him speak. I pause indicating for him to speak.

"It's been 4 days." Of course, Joseph knows I resist the urge to roll my eyes and hide the smile on my face.

"Ah. 4 terrible days of torture." I look in the distance like I'm looking back on what.

"How did you do in school today, without me?" Joseph asks like an interrogator (Who's awful at there job).

I ask mainly because I see he's in school uniform.

Bit rude that's the reasoning but I need to share my feelings.

"Oh. It was awful without you." I hug him in tight so I don't lose him. "Now I don't have to be alone in school because you are ok!"

The thought just crossed my mind, he doesn't know that our neighbour goes to the same school as us does he? "Did you know that our neighbour goes to the same school as us?" he looks blankly at me.

That came from nowhere.

"She had the same uniform as us." I motion to my school uniform I was wearing. "I talked to her a bit about school and stuff." I make sure I don't mention she was the girl we saw in school and is different like us.

"Well, I think you know the answer to your que-" He stops speaking and I turn around to confirm my suspicions. My dad is there, standing in the same place I was when I walked in here. I think Joseph remembers what happened since I feel that he is afraid. I stand up so I can step in if he tries anything, I know he wont. After all, we are in a very public area.

"How are you son?" My dad says like he actually cares.

I don't think Joseph trusts me. Oh well.

My dad steps back, and WHAT DOES HE EXPECT! HE IS THE REASON HE WAS IN A COMA!

"I...I'm g-good?"

I ASKED A QUESTION! Calm down we are in public.

"Are you good your not? IT isn't a trick question." He hisses right in front of Joseph's face.

Can't he step back?

THAT'S it I am not letting him do this to my brother. "Geez! Step back, he's just woken up from being in a coma for 4 days!"

I don't think it was a coma.

Shh!

I thought you were listening to my thoughts!

Oh no, I got caught. I think my dad was shocked at my reaction because he actually listened to me and stepped back.

"I am good." I hope Dad didn't notice his hesitation and doesn't get angry at him later. "How are you?" Of course, Joseph tries to be polite even after everything he has done.

"Doesn't matter how I am." He says definitely distracted by something. "I am glad you are ok." Yeah yeah. Say what you want.

I should ask to get Joseph out of here. To punish Justin I just need to hurt Joseph.

I can't believe that's what he's thinking. He just leaves the room with that. I try to make a joke with Joseph to pretend I didn't hear that.

So you don't get charged with murder?

I think it would actually be manslaughter.

Whatever!

"Do you know where he has gone?" Joseph asks. I wish he hadn't. I try to pretend I wasn't listening to his thoughts but Joseph took it another way. He sighs thinking I thought he could also mind read, at this moment more than ever I am glad he can't. He points to his head.

"Oh!" I say pretending I just realised what he meant. "I thought he knew, but I guess I forgot you were useless." He gives me a friendly push. "He went to as if we could kidnap you!"

"If you try to kidnap someone you don't need or request for permission." I can't help but roll my eyes at that Joseph fact. I sigh and say: "He went to see if we can get you out of hospital and bring you home with us."

"The real question is if I want to."

"I don't want to be left alone!" I say in a whine "Is it because of me?"

"I don't want to face school tomorrow." Am I in another universe it's normally vice versa.

"Don't worry, you may only get a hundred thousand questions like me." My brother must love my encouraging words. he facepalms at my comment.

"You two come now. We're leaving now!" My dad demands.

When did he come in? I ask Joseph And who let him come in?

I don't know. I don't know...