Calm, Taliah Calm-40

Sorry, there was a slight error with the previous part. I had to change some things. It has a few crucial parts to it. Only the part after they reached the Bathroom. This part won't make full sense without reading what I had added. I'm sorry it just erased itself from my memory.

Justin's Pov

"What did you say?" Her mouth still moves to speak in a wordless language.

"Wha-" She started to actually say something when I was going to repeat my question. After the first initial shock wore over.

"I...I-I killed..." She paused and that wasn't something I expected her to say. "I Killed my friend..."

Her bright skin changed to a stone cold colour...her bright emerald eyes turned grey...her pupils merged into her whole eye and socket...her sarcastic smile frozen, in a shocked expression...I killed one of my only and closest friends...I killed someone I've known for years...

I'm wordless. From listening to her thoughts I can tell she didn't mean to. What does that mean? Who? Who did she kill? Have I met them? Probably not.

"Where?" All this time she hadn't looked away from this spot behind me. Until she broke. The realisation came painfully. I guess it really is only time before the tears come flowing down after you accidentally kill one of your closest friends. I try and help her but I'm not sure how.

"What happened?" Says Sarah when she opens the door. That's when I realised we were standing right in front of the doorway. I look blankly at her whilst holding Taliah to prevent her from falling. Sarah comes closer crossing the 30cm between us.

"I can." She says softly. She carefully puts her hand on Taliah's right shoulder and tries to make Taliah look at her. Sarah just sighs. She tilts her head to make Taliah look at her.

This is my fault. I'm a monster. She was right. I shouldn't have thought like that. I killed her. It's my fault she's dead. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God. Please don't let her be dead...

"Your not a monster, Taliah," I whisper in Taliah's ear. "Doesn't matter what anyone says."

"Taliah can you please tell me where someone you know well is?" Sarah says hoping for an answer. "Taliah, I need to know where someone you know well is."

We need to go somewhere else.

I can try to find a maths room that's unlocked and empty.

I look at Taliah and can tell she's not going to stop anytime soon.

"Come on Taliah," Sarah says as I leave to find a room we can talk and try calm Taliah down in. I was aware people were staring but no one asked to help. I wonder if any of them would have offered if me and Sarah weren't there. If they wouldn't have they probably would've just thought someone else would do it. In the end, no one would have. She would've just been left there unless someone with a nice enough heart came. I hope even the heartless teachers would help...they probably wouldn't have they might even just start yelling at her making it worse. If she's actually listening to what's going around her.

The first room I checked was empty but I checked the others anyway. I went to see if my form room was empty. It was so I tried to open it. I thought it was weird that no one was in there. It makes sense now I realise it's locked.

I sigh and go back to the first maths room in this corridor. I knock and wait for a response. I hear nothing so I assume no one is in there. I slowly open it to support my theory. 

"Is that room empty." Says Sarah in a still soft caring voice whilst half-carrying Taliah who looked like she had fallen into a waterfall. We walk in and put Taliah on the chair.

"Taliah your not a monster! Your friend was probably just angry at you and probably didn't mean it."

"She...she should've...I..." Is all Taliah is able to say. At least I know she is listening.

"How about you tell us what happened." She doesn't say anything. Sarah gets out a pack of tissues.

"Here," Sarah says whilst dapping Taliah's cheeks. "Everything will be fine, Justin and I are here for you." He just stayed in silence mainly with Sarah hugging Taliah to get her to calm down and Sarah wiping Taliah's tears away with tissues. "Did a new ability develope?" Sarah whispered in Taliah's ear. I nearly missed she said anything. Taliah just nodded. She didn't dare look at either of us.