Questions Need Answers-53

Joseph's Pov

My head is pounding. My location is unknown. The only thing I can say about time is that it has been too long. Where's Justin? I need him.

Brandon's Pov

Why did Fifi give me this...heart shaped thing? She said (as well as she can) that she just found it, but she never told me where she found it.

Justin's Pov

If I could I would be sat against the wall but I'm too injured too. Why would they possibly not want me in the same room as Sarah? Not like that stops me.

Taliah's Pov

They've still not said anything. I hope they're ok. Why wouldn't they have texted me?           "Taliah you need to calm down." Crys taps my hand reassuringly. Crys is right, but how do I calm down?

Fifi's Pov

Maybe I should find it...would that be a bad idea? They took it off me when I was 6 would they still have it? That...thing started all this pain. All this mayhem happened because of my 6th Birthday. I wish I could turn back to the time before that. I should have known Jo hated me. Why didn't my parents want me to have her gift? There must be a reason. Wouldn't there be?

Sarah's Pov

Where's Justin? These questions there asking me are driving me insane. The walls...the walls are wrapping around me like fingers of the greatest being trying to crush me.

Joseph's Pov

Justin...I get hit, again, and'gain. Myleftsideoffface. 

"Where IS HE!" Avoicedemandedsomething.

"I..." Everything startedtofade intoone. "Idunnowhattalk'bout." Everythingwasslurred. It wasnearly impossibletounderstand ownwords. Ownthoughts. Spinning. Darkness. The pain was relieved at once with the mysterious darkness.

("I..." Everything started to fade into one. "I dunno what talk 'bout." Everything was slurred. It was nearly impossible to understand own words. Own thoughts. Spinning. Darkness.)

Brandon's Pov 

That girl I saw. Maybe, just maybe I could give this to her. I should probably give this to the main office...but do I want to? Would anyone really miss this?

Taliah's Pov

"Crys." I like that word on my lips. It's sort of soothing to myself and it's far from foreign.

"Yeah?" I smile. I love her sweet little voice. I voice brings tears of joy to my eyes.

"Nothing," I whisper "everything's fine." I glance over my shoulder at her and she looks sceptically at me but eventually shrugs whatever it was off.

"That's good!" I pat the top of her head earning her sweet high-pitched giggle.

Justin's Pov

Maybe that was one too many questions.

This is all my parents' fault.

We still need to get a hold of her parents. Maybe her friend does.

They better not mean me because first, I dunno who her parents are second, I can't be bothered to deal with those sort of questions.

When she asked them to stop asking her questions why didn't they? Does it really matter that much?

So many questions but so few answers. The few answers needed have to be searched for.