Justin-5

When I see Joseph come through the door I playfully say, "Joseph you're so slow." I can see he knows that I purposely said that to wind him up.

"Well I am sorry," He says in a hurt voice "I just didn't want to race off and I have heavy bags you know!" I was about to say something but Sam cuts in.

"You guys argue a lot!" Actually, we just wind each other up. "I want you to meet my good Friend Fifi!" The first question that came to my mind was that why did Sam say her name, not Fifi?

They're going to ask, aren't they? They haven't quite yet. I wonder if Sam told them if I was mute or not.

Fifi waves nervously at us. This makes sense now, of course, she's mute that is the reason Sam said her name, not Fifi.

"Fifi, can I call you Fif?" She stares at me like where the hell could have that question come from. Behind me, I hear Joseph facepalm as he sits down beside me. "Is that not a question you get asked often." She slowly shook her head with one eyebrow risen to show she thinks I am insane.

"Sorry about my broth-" I cut him suddenly as I snap my head into his direction and gave him "the glare". I See that smile again from earlier at home and in the hall.

Justin gets out mine and his lunch which is two smoked salmon sandwiches the, classic for Joseph, and a regular sandwich which I don't actually mind MUM! and two carrots both peeled I get one and he gets one.

"So, it's ok if we eat here?" Can't he just give me the food I AM HUNGRY!

"Yeah. Yeah, of course, you are." And Fifi nods her head quite viciously.

"You might get a headache if you shake your head like that," Great Joseph is trying to be useful when he really isn't one bit. I just sigh in response. "What? I care about anyone and I want to be useful."

I just roll my eyes, which earns I small giggle from Fif, and carried on with my sandwich. I see her staring and see her eyeing the carrot.

I want the carrot. I could point, but that is a bit rude. They might offer it...

"-ustin do you agree?" wait Sam was talking?

"Wh-what?" I hear Joseph snigger next to me, but I did let him catch on that I know so I decided against glaring at him which was quite difficult...