It's Dad's Fault...-38

Justin's Pov

I wonder if I can find anyone because Joseph has abandoned me. He was quite angry at me for not showing up. I'm disappointed that he went to talk to dad without me. It was his fault Joseph ended up in a coma! It's dad's fault we don't trust each other, but what Dad did might be the only reason I would've EVER talked to Sarah and found out who she was and that she's like us. If I hadn't found that out about each other I would've never met Taliah because it was Sarah who found her, but Sarah might not have been there if she wasn't looking for me. In the end, none of us would've met if Dad didn't nearly get Joseph KILLED...maybe that's a bit extreme. None of us would've met...that's quite a sad thought. We would never have met if it wasn't for Joseph thinking to trick our Dad and refusing to take responsibility for it when he questioned us, also that Joseph ended up unconscious. I wonder what would've happened if I ended up unconscious instead of Joseph.

When I was deep in thought I had forgotten to look where I was going and that I was moving altogether. Thud!

"Sorry!" I say immediately when I realise I ran into someone. I look up to see who it was...I saw crazy lady. "Oh, we bumped into each other again."

"JOSEPH!" I stare at her blankly waiting for her to carry on. "What's the difference between you and Justin?" She hissed at me. I really wanted to say that Justin is better looking but that would be a bit suspicious.

"Mainly personality." We also speak differently but I prefer not telling you that.

"Where his he now!" She demanded completely ignoring Taliah who stands sheepishly behind.

"Dunno, he abandoned me." When I say that crazy lady started to glare at me like she was trying to turn me to stone.

How do you deal with her? I ask Taliah. As soon as she heard it in her mind in the corner of my eye I see her head immediately shoot up.

F...f-fine yeah... Wait! Huh. Oh, I just got used to it. I have to try really hard not to laugh at that. It reminds me of what had happened in the library.

You know where Sarah is?

I saw her walk into the library.

"Come on Taliah we are leaving!" Crazy lady demanded after being finished with staring me down.

It's quite coincidental I was thinking about the library. I wonder why Sarah is in the library. I start to walk towards the library to check if Sarah is there. She might be there to actually borrow a book this time.

Cautiously, I open the door to the library. I scan to see if I can spot Sarah. I see Sarah sitting there like she was going to do something.

I could've sworn I was doing something.

I think I was right. I walk up to her making sure she doesn't see me.

"Maybe you were looking for a book!" I say out of nowhere. She immediately looked in my direction. When she saw my face she immediately facepalms.

"Oh, God Justin." 

"Hah," I say in delight. "I needed something to entertain me because I'm bored."

"You scared ME, Justin!" She almost hisses at me.