His face-68

Joseph's Pov
My surroundings changed as rapidly as I felt the ground on my face with the wind in my hair. I could see nothing. It took a while to adjust from blackness which came from lack of sight to current blackness from a dark room. I closed my eyes to wait for them to adjust. Before then I tried to focus on what my body was doing and touching. I guessed I was lying on the floor I woke up on...yesterday? I felt my arms where close to my chest one of them were being held by something warm. I could've been Ezrayl. It felt like someone's grasp.

When I felt my eyes had fully adjusted I opened them. Immediately I saw Ezrayl. My heart began to beat rapidly. I felt like everyone on the planet could hear it. His face was just cms away from my own. I felt like...like if I moved our noses would be touching. I felt like my lips started to tingle. I really want this feeling to stop. It making me uncomfortable. One of his arms were over me. The other was holding onto my hand. That's what it was. I guess I was right.

Why do I feel this? I need to leave. But...but his face...his face is like a shiny object to a crow.

His eyes flutter open. I see is sapphire eyes quickly examine me. As soon as he sees I'm awake I see his face blush. He immediately moves, his arm which was on top of me moved with his body. To be honest I didn't really mind that. I shouldn't feel this. Whilst he does that I move my hand on to his cheek. I hadn't realized what I was doing until I felt the warmth of blushing and when he turned his head back at me. This time it was my turn to blush I had no escape. What's a good excuse? NONE! There is no excuse.

He gets up and starts a new fire. I look around for the board. It doesn't seem to be in sight anywhere. It must have been moved. Why, well I'll never know but asking could make him hate me more. And I can't even ask him anyway so it doesn't matter anyway.