Sarah-17

In the last 10 minutes of economics, I felt the hunger creep up. When economics had ended, I felt like I would starve to death. Literally and mentally. Luckily, I can go straight into lunch, which I don't normally do. I normally wait for it to be quieter but today I seem to be starving. I could be nerves and my body trying to put off trying to find Justin and his brother. Wait, what if they aren't in? Justin said his brother fell down the stairs. I will think about that whilst I eat some food.

I am glad I am one of the only people in the school who like the hot menu meaning I can go in front of everyone. After I finish eating it has only been 5 minutes. I realised I ate quicker than I probably have. I guess one of the reasons I eat quickly is that I sit with no one meaning I don't talk or listen to anyone because there is no one to talk to. I might also subconsciously don't want to be that person who is eating lunch alone.

I walk out of lunch after I put my tray away. I look around I wondered why it was so quiet. It was never quite when I walk out. This silence feels like it will eat me whole. I walk in the eerie silence like it wasn't there I pretend it doesn't affect me at all. Sara said that his classroom is in maths somewhere. I walk down the corridor I walk past these two girls my guess they're in 2nd year. I walk past six doors and I don't believe Justin or his brother was there. I was going to go left but it was super quiet, and Justin didn't seem to be the person who would willingly be quiet. So, I head right to see if either of them were in Maths room 8 or 9. When I found 8 empty and 9 which one 1st year girl and this other guy who seems to be bored out of his mind. I realise they weren't here. I looked in and made accidental eye contact I had to break immediately. I hope he didn't realise I was looking at him. Who am I kidding if you make eye contact, they are sure to know, unless their blind which he definitely wasn't.

I start walking back down the corridor where six classrooms are. I see one of the girls that were there earlier. I am guessing the other one went in that classroom and started yelling at everyone in there because now the gentle murmurs are gone and replaced with an angry yelling child. It was like someone took a child's favourite toy away. I would have just walked away but when the screaming girl mentioned Justin. I decided to ask the girl standing there what was going on because she must know.

"Erm..." I was going to carry on, but she finishes for me.

"By the way, I don't know the yelling person in there, and my guess you want to know why she's yelling?"

"Yes, if that's ok."

"Yeah sure. The yelling girl was looking for Justin, but he and his brother aren't in today so she's taking it out on their class and whoever was unlucky enough to be in there."

"Why did she want Justin?" I ask. I thought it was just an innocent question and she looked like she was going to answer it, but she stopped herself in her tracks and sidesteps I was following. Then suddenly the wall engulfed her whole I was a bit shocked. Then her yelling friend mentioned Justin again which made my mind come back to date. Justin is like me and so could this girl. I went for the door handle when I turned and pushed to open it I found it was locked. I went to go get a teacher to say a student was trapped in there, but I just remembered I can go through the door like how she went through the wall.