I Hope everything is alright-85

Taliah's Pov

I was lying on Crys' bed she fell asleep about 10 minutes ago, I felt no urge and no point in getting up off her bed. I took a deep breath in when I heard my phone ringing. It rang the same way it did when Crys and I were playing our random favourite mobile game.

After the room was filled with silence again from the ringing phone going quiet. I decided to get up to see who was calling.

Sarah. Sarah called. I should call her back. I walked into my bedroom and called her back.
"Hey, Sarah."

"Hi, Taliah!" I wonder what she wanted. "I'm sorry I hadn't responded to your texts."

"It's fine." It's not but here we are.

"I was just wondering how you were doing."

"I'm doing okay and thank you for not talking about this when Crys was here.

"That's why I decided to call back when Chris wasn't there."

"Crys is such a sweet little girl. She doesn't deserve half the stuff she is put through. Like..." I shouldn't tell Sarah anymore. I've told her plenty all ready. "Crys is my crystal. My sweet little sister"

"Yeah..." I hear Sarah sigh on the other side of the phone. "I would hate if anything happened to my sister." I don't know what it is but something tells me Sarah hasn't seen her sister for some time.

"My parents." Does she also have problems with her parents? "Took my little sister and little brother and left me I don't know where they are but..." Oh, maybe she has it worse.

"My parents got a divorce and now my sister and I are stuck with my mum," I say to try to take some of the pressure off her. "The only thing she does for me and my sis is cook and wash are clothes occasionally."

"How olds your sister?" I hear something in her voice. I try to make my answer as simple and understandable as possible.

"Eight."

"Ah. My parents. I got a message." She hung up. Did she get a message from her parents or where those for two different things?

Why did she hang up or was it just bad service? I hope Sarah's okay. I think Justin said they lived close. I'll ask him if he can ask her if everything's okay.