NO!-98

Justin's Pov

"JUSTIN WHY AREN'T YOU IN BED!?"

"I DON'T HAVE TO BE!" I YELL BACK AT MY MUM. "IT'S ONLY HALF TEN!"

"ITS A SCHOOL NIGHT!"

"NOT ANYMORE!" My mum sighs after I say that.

"Your lucky your dad's not home."

"Sure," I say in a sulking manner. Daisy's still home. probably in bed, or being psychotic. I heard the door being slammed closed. Great Dad's now home.

"Look he's home now. Are you going to be a good boy now and go to bed?" She says whilst my dad's distinctive footsteps climb the stairs.

"Carol!" My dad calls from the stairwell.

"Yeah!" She calls back from my doorway rolling her eyes at me.

"Get Justin and come down."

"Oh, I guess it is useful that you weren't in bed." She says sighing. "Just get changed into something you might sleep in. Then come down."

Dad never lets me listen to any conversation he's having with mum. Meaning I'm not missing anything he says to her. I grab my dressing gown from the hook on the door which is next to Joseph's red dressing gown. I rush downstairs whilst putting on my dressing gown.

I get into the kitchen to see my mum sitting and dad just standing there. I tilt my head to the side. Why haven't they said anything? I don't think they've said a word. That's odd. I wonder why. Normally they would just be shutting up when I come down basically asking me to read their minds. Which I nearly do but then my dad finally seems like he's going to do something.

"Come sit down." My dad says after coughing whilst motioning for me to sit in the chair opposite my mum. "Right." I sigh. That's how he starts all his boring waste of time talks. "I was called into the police station earlier which is where I've been." I hate this matter of fact tone.

"What you've done?" I say without really meaning to just it slipped my lips.

"It was about Joseph." He said completely ignoring what I said. "They say they've found him." I have a bad feeling about what he's going to say. "They found evidence that he had killed two people a man and women." It was silent for a while. He was probably just letting that sink in.

"WHAT!" My mum says surprising me. I had forgotten she was even here and she said it just as dad was about to carry on. "Joseph would not do that. Absolutely not! He would though!" Jerking her finger at me, which is a bit rude.

"He was found at the house they lived at with their dead bodies dismantled in their bedroom."

"I can see my little baby boy?" Thanks, mum.

"He was found dead."

"What?" Joseph's not dead. He can't be. I would know. What my dad said shocked me and my mum. Rightly so I guess. "NO!" I screamed after a bit more of the shock wore off. I get upstairs as quick as possible with tears running down my face. Dad normally would've yelled at me if I had acted like that but I guess today was a bit of an anomaly.

I slammed my door behind me and collapsed onto the floor with tears just coming. I can't lose him. He was the only person I had. The only person who actually cared.