Coming here was a mistake-45

Joseph's Pov

I start knocking on the door I think Justin is behind with Sarah. Suddenly I get yelled at by who I guess is Sarah. I immediately stop knocking. I hear Justin say something to her before she opens the door. She scans me top to bottom. Whilst Justin giggles like a four-year-old girl, a bit to my right behind Sarah.  

"Great, if Justin wasn't bad enough another one has arrived." She says making Justin in the distance laugh more. I'm guessing Sarah has absolutely had enough with my stupid brother.

"At least you don't have to live with him," I say whilst scratching my head. "You'll think you know how annoying he is, then he finds a way to be even more stupid."

"Hey!" My brother quickly stops laughing and calls from behind finally come to the door. "What has my brother told you about me?" I question Sarah.

"That your annoying," Sarah honestly responds. "but I have a feeling it's the other way around." 

"THIS IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT HIM OVER!" Justin says sulkingly. Glaring at me. I felt extremely uncomfortable there. I felt unwanted. Maybe I am unwanted.

"I thought it would be nice for me to meet him," Sarah says looking at Justin.

"I'll just leave," I whisper under my breath so neither of them heard me. I turned around and went back home. I kept my shoes on as I walked into the study. My mom is sat there helping my sister with something. I wait for a bit but impatiently I interrupt.

"Mom can I take some money and eat out." I don't know where. I don't really know why. All I know is that I need to get away from here. Away from Justin. My mom looks up from helping Daisy and looks past me. 

"There should be twenty pacrots on the side there." My mom says pointing into the kitchen. "Be back for tea and bring your phone."

"Thank you." I walked away getting the twenty pacrots. I started to wish I had gotten Fifi's number when I got out the front door. I walk the opposite way to where Sarah's house is located. I don't need Justin where I went and why I left so quickly. 

I get to the end of the street and turn right. I've never been in this part of the neighbour but I didn't care. Well...until I got a text from Justin.

Justin: Whered you go?

Justin: Why aren't you at home

I don't respond to him. I can't, how am I supposed to? I go right into a narrow alleyway and slide down the wall. I curl into a ball with my back to the wall. What was I expecting? Why did I think it was a good idea? Why can't I find the answers to these questions?