Take me-100

Taliah's Pov

I don't know how she does it. One minute she's running around crazily, after having our mother hurt her, the next minute she's soundly asleep. Crys laid in my bed. I wasn't going to go to school even when it was chosen for me what school to send me to if it didn't open but I dreaded being home alone with 'mum' even if she was meant to be asleep since she worked a night shift. Crys just hadn't gone to school for two reasons mum didn't want to drop her off and my mum used the excuse that she and dad had just told us they were getting a divorce. Just thinking about that reminded me of the sadness.

I hate this. I always have this pain in my chest. It makes me sad but I don't know why. It makes me lonely even with the most people. It gets worse when I think about the bad things but it's hard not to when there's so many bad things I can think about to make me upset.

Crys' hair was long and soft. I twisted her hair around my fingers and into my hand, over and over. It was to try and calm myself down.

My school was planning to send me to a different school than the one I'm going to now but that school was in the opposite direction so I would've found it difficult to walk Crys to school. It was early enough when I walked her to school, in the few occasions dad couldn't drive her for one reason or another that day, several times I nearly missed my bus doing so.

Luckily I don't have to worry about not being able to walk with her at a normal time to school since now I'm going to a school near hers. A shame we're starting tomorrow but I'm kind of excited. It'll mean I can avoid mum even easier. I will only see her on two full days starting next week. Not sure why we're starting on a Tuesday but we are.

I looked over at Crys, she was so sweet. I love her. Not sure if anyone else could beat her, because I know anyone with a heart and who's human couldn't. I love her sweet freckles scattered around her face. I love the frame around her face which so happens to be her lovely chocolate hair. I caress her cheek with my thumb and hold her head in my hand with her heavenly hair wrapped around my facultative fingers.

At some time this led me to be drifted away into sleep. I didn't mind if it took me, hostage. Honestly, I would let sleep keep me forever. Then there's Crys. I could never leave her, not with mum at least. Crys is the only reason for me to be alive. Crys is the only reason I actually try to sleep. Crys is the only reason why I shouldn't end it.