The Encounter-34

Fifi's Pov

I sit there barely paying attention. I look around to see if anyone actually understands what is going on. Of course, the only person who seems to understand this sort of stuff is the teacher's son. He'll probably get in trouble with his father if he looks like he's dying of boredom.

Ring Ring

AT LAST! The bell has come to save us all like a lifeboat after a shipwreck. Nearly everyone jumps to there feet. I think that brought the truth to the teacher's light that no one liked that lesson. I don't normally mind Classics as ABSOLUTELY awful to put it simply. I quickly pack everything up. Only once I had finished packing up did I notice that Brandon had actually fallen asleep. I did a small soundless giggle. I take out my homework diary and sort of gently hit him with it.

"Urgh...why did you hit me?" That was all Brandon had to say...alright Brandon if that's it. I take a scrap piece of paper and wrote: You fell asleep and it's the end of the lesson.

"Oh, fine let's go." I'm going to have fun telling Sam this. It's annoying Brandon and I sit at the right back and, coincidently, Sam sits on the left front row just in front of the teacher's desk. I notice Sam had already left. I guess she doesn't want to be stuck with me. Well, probably more Brandon. Today in afternoon registration I will tell Sam. 

As I walk out of the building I notice Brandon just trailing behind me. I get some paper out my pocket and write: What's wrong Mr Moody?

"Shut up Fifi. I don't wont to deal with our problems right now." He says fed up with me and pauses. After I roll my eyes at him carries on with. "I'm not mister MOODY!"

I snigger at that. I just shrug what happened of. I walk toward the swimming pool stopping by the bag racks to get my bag only then did I see Justin! I might actually be Joseph... Oh well! I walk up to him and smile and wave. He does a quick smile back.

"Hey Fifi and..." I do a wide smile at that

"Brandon."

"Brandon...Ok." I start pointing to the side of him waving it up and down to try and ask where Justin is.

"Fifi's wondering where someone is who I guess you're normally with." He says with some definite venom.

"Oh! Yeah," He says scratching the back of his head. "I'm Joseph and Justin is...well, we were supposed to meet here but he probably forgot."

I start to write something down because I have no idea how to use hand gestures to get Brandon to guess.

"I remember those names from somewhere...do you know how I could know?" Brandon says questioningly.

"My twin brother Justin is an idiot?" 

"I think I know why." I look up to see Ju- I...I mean Joseph nod to indicate he wants to know more.

"You know Sam?"

"Yeah, she's a new friend I made..." Joseph says nervously like he's talking to a high official, not just Brandon.

I finished writing when he had said that. I had written: Are you doing something at lunch because if you aren't you can come with me to swimming club?

"Well," Joseph says scratching behind his head again. "I...I'm sure Justin won't mind if I do go...but I don't normally swim at lunch..."

"It's fine the swimming teachers want someone else to go but Fifi." Brandon states which is true. They probably would have closed the lunchtime club but I think they feel sorry for me, they always look at me weirdly. I don't want their pity or ANYones.

"Yeah...yeah sure. I'll come." I smiled gleefully when I heard him say that.

Ring Ring

"I'll get going now."

"Fifi will see you there," Brandon says plainly because he hates Tuesday. He hates a lot of water surprisingly a pool has a lot of water in! He hates it because I have my swimming lesson, lunchtime club and afterschool club. He normally doesn't stay for the afterschool one.