Justin-22

Sarah grabbed my arm and ignored my question which I wasn't happy about, but to upset me, even more, she did...this thing! I don't know what. I feel my molecules be torn one by one. I try to get out but whatever this is I have to follow her. When I got back out of... the wall? I quickly got my bearings back.
"SARAH, WHY? TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO DO THAT NEXT TIME!" I yelled at her for doing that to me.
How am I not deaf
"I'll make sure or deaf next time," I mutter forgetting she didn't say that out loud.
"I don't like that," Sarah says with a hint of jealousy in. "Ok, I know someone who can go through walls..." That was slightly unexpected but I see why she wanted to speak alone. Why she choose the roof, I don't know. I pretend I am thinking about what to say but in reality, I more just want to know how.

"Did you tell them about me?" Let's see I guess I haven't actually told her that my brother is also like us. I will let him make the decision. I was too deep in thought to notice she was hesitant.

"I told her about you but not who you were." 

Does that make sense?

"Yeah, I understand," I wonder if we could all meet. "Maybe I could meet her and she can meet me sometime!" I suddenly notice she isn't paying attention to me and seems to watch the autumn sunrise. 

When did this all happen I should have spoken to him. I hope Justin didn't notice. I wonder if he saw me. He will think I am really weird if he did. I don't even know his name. He saw me on Friday, well I think, I hope he doesn't remember me if he did see me.

Wait she ran away from someone. I should probably pretend I wasn't listening to her thoughts...but it sounds like someone has a crush on a certain someone. I sit next to her and watch as the sun slowly crawls out of its slumber.

It had this sort of peace I envied to have at home. The only noise was from below but weren't angry or aggressive in any way. I forget how much times passes. I only get back into the sense of reality again when I hear Sarah sneeze next to me.

"Bless you!" I say, causing her to look at me with the thanking smile. "Did you hear me earlier when I asked if all three of us should meet?"

"Oh... sorry no I think I zoned out," She says, "I think that's a great idea but," She leaves a little gap before speaking again. "I don't know how to find her."

"That's fine," I comment as I pretend I know exactly what to do (which I have no idea where to begin).

Ring Ring

I jump up at the sound of the bell "Have we been up here for that long!" I say shockingly

"Did you have something better to do." Sarah sarcastically says with an eyebrow raised, which got me thinking, did I? She holds her hand out at first I had no idea what she wanted. I was about to say something when I realised she followed my request to warn me next time. I take her hand and we end up in the same classroom we were in before getting to the roof. It still felt weird but because I wasn't trying to go in the other direction it wasn't as bad. Now I need to know how to deal with a class that got yelled at because I wasn't in. Great.

This will probably be a one-off author's note:

Please, can you tell me if you would like me to give each one of my chapters names and write the pov underneath the title of which characters perspective it is in or if you like it the way I am doing it. I would appreciate it if you told me and don't forget to vote if you enjoy any of my chapters on any of my stories!