If only I could-50

I can't believe I've now done 50 parts to this story (technically this is 51 but the newspaper didn't count). I hope you're all enjoying it! Feel free to give me feedback if you want to. :)

Taliah's Pov 

So weird Sarah and Justin were spamming me a day ago. Together they gave me 607 messages. I think Sarah might have been 47 at most. I would've stayed at home just waiting for them to text me again because they have just stopped. I hope they're okay. Crys told me not to worry but I just can't help it. She's also the reason I'm out on a walk. She said it wasn't good for me to just stare at my phone waiting for a text from Sarah or Justin. 

The girl's group chat is going crazy. I had a thousand from them. It sort of makes sense Lucy was their friend as well. If they knew I was responsible...I'd be dead they would never talk to me I would be the least popular, but maybe that would be nice. I did so much to the most popular when it was hurting me. I did almost anything I was told just so they thought of me as their friend. 

I held my sister's hand whilst we walked along the beach together. Kicking the water and splashing each other whilst we were in the bright orange light the setting sun gave. I tried to pretend I was happy. 

Fifi's Pov 

I sat waiting for the sun to set. The air was cool, it had been two days of no school. No seeing Brandon or Sam. I wish I could just see Ju-Joseph to be able to tell him I don't have a phone, so I can't text or ring him. My parents won't let me. Not until I start to talk again. I left my ocarina inside today so I can take in the last light of the day in silence.

I close my eyes listening to the waves caressing the sandy shore below. I like sitting here. I always come here. I focus on the smell of the moisture slowly encasing me. I love the water. I like sitting on this rock because I feel high up, I can feel the breeze and I feel at home...this feels more like home than my actual home.

I need to burn my diary. I've wanted to get rid of my diary for a long time. It's the only way I can set myself free, but burning it would be getting rid of a part of me I once loved. I curl up into a ball, on the rock. That's when I tried to separate all the sound around me. The sound of the waves. The sound of the whirling wind...and the sound of laughter.

I look up and see her staring right at me. She's the girl who snuck up on me when I was playing my ocarina a few days ago. I wonder if she made the decision. I hope she made the right choice if she did.

"Hey, it was Fifi wasn't it?" I nod. She's with who I think is her sister.  "Nice to see you again." Then she starts to leave with her sister who looks at. My guess is that she's around my age. "Have you read the newspaper recently?" I shake my head I really don't want to talk about it and I just want her to carry on walking away. I wonder what she would think if she knew it was the school I go to where it happened. Most people around here go local so she's probably going to that school. She probably just think she hasn't seen me around because I'm shy (if she does of course). 

"Hi, I'm Crys!" The girl quite confidently said. I nod and wave at her. "Nice to meet you but me and my big sister have to go!" They have to go already? Well, probably better they do. I can't burn my diary can I? If only...I could. Burning it would be the only way to get rid of evidence of what happened. Am I ready for that?