Great-66

Justin's Pov
I sit on the hospital bed waiting for my mum to pick me and Sarah up. I wish I could talk to Sarah. Well, I can if I wanted mind read. Do I have anything better to do? No? Anyone in my mind got any other ideas? No? Well looks like I'm going to do that.

It's my blood
What excuse could I use to take her blood
Wait! When was there a window?
Your not very observant Sarah. I want to say but I don't want to disturb what's going on. Wait, where's my popcorn?
What if she's scared of needles. Oh, she says she isn't.
There's a butterfly...it came in.
Tough girl is scared of butterflies. I couldn't resist. I had to say that. That's rude. She's just ignoring me. I'll just carry on listening to your thoughts then.
Actually, it probably would be best if she was unconscious, she wouldn't be able to tell I'm putting anything inside her if she is.
My heart starts to beat quicker. What is he going to put in her and why? I need to send a warning.
What if this girl can read minds...I should've thought about that. And why does this person have a phobia of butterflies?
This "doctor" is confusing me. I understand the last bit. I have that question too.
Don't let him "take" blood. I send my warning let's hope she can act on it. WHY IS SHE SO SCARD OF BUTTERFLIES!? There just butterflies. Oh god no. Why did she faint? It's just a butterfly.
Ah, well that makes things easier for me. Now I should be able to track her.
WHAT? Why do you need to be able to track her? This doctor... I wish I could do something about this. I can't though.
What if her friend, Justin Deans, is the same...
Now I'm just completely confused.
Let's hope she wakes up soon. Well, at least the trackers in place. Let's hope him and her don't break up so they stay together often.
Woah Woah Woah! It took every muscle of willpower not to say something to him. He didn't even question whether we were dating. He just assumed we were. I AM NOT DATING SARAH! Is what I might've wanted to say. It wouldn't have been the cleverest things to do. Joseph would've been very disappointed if I did. I wonder how he is.

Whilst staring at the ceiling wondering about Joseph I hear someone walk in. It's been a few minutes after what happened to Sarah. I haven't checked if she is ok because I don't know if I want to know what other people are thinking. I lost the connection with Sarah so it's harder to find her thoughts. I could look...but, if she's not ok I would be looking for a floaty at the bottom of a deep ocean.

"I want to ask you something before you leave." I see. You do know. "Are you feeling ok?"
The answer he gives won't matter. I didn't get to use the drug on him like I did on her
"I'm feeling fine," I say in response. He's the doctor who put something in Sarah. And what drug did he put in her?
"That's good to hear." He pauses. "I believe your mum is here to collect you and Miss Harrison."
Oh great. Now I have to deal with her. As he leaves I see my mum enter. I send her a weak smile. She's alone. I wonder what dad's doing.

"Come on let's go." Right...there might be a problem there. I can't walk. "Why did you break an arm and  a leg?" I didn't choose to.
Couldn't you have gone missing instead of your brother?
I want to say something about that but I can't. If I needed proof she hated me and preferred Joseph I now have more.